“Best Asian take out in town now.”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #24 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Gatineau, Canada
“Best Asian take out in town now.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We went in on a holiday Monday night and it was pretty busy, all the tables were full (all four of them). It appears to be mostly a take-out/delivery place and they offer free delivery in town over $29 (before tax).
We had #7-Pho Tai, Chin Nac and the portion was massive, with lots of fresh meat and vegetables. Best Pho I've had in this area!
We also had #26-Singapore noodles with egg, shrimp, BBQ pork and veg. Large portion again and perfectly seasoned. I couldn't stop eating these!
The #20 Cha Nem/Spring rolls were really big and just stuffed full of good stuff. A lot of Asian restaurants in Belleville have gotten really casual with the stuffing and cooking of their spring rolls and it's pretty common to get burnt/un-evenly cooked or burst ones but not here, these were cooked properly.
The 4-Wonton Soup was very tasty, the broth had bok choy and lots of delicate flavor but the wontons themselves didn't have much taste.
The #58-Deep Fried Chicken Wings was the only dish I didn't care for, the wings were cooked in an odd batter, maybe the same stuff they use for their chicken balls? I was expecting a crisy wings and these were soggy without much taste. I really only got them to go over the free delivery $ limit and I learned my lesson. Next time I will stick with the Vietnamese side of the menu!

We both enjoyed it, the delivery driver didn't want a tip and it was fast and fresh. We'll be ordering out (not dining in) again soon!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank canteatenough

Brighton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spring Rolls to Die For”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The image on this site is outdated, the resturant moved a few years ago. I keep going back for the Spring Rolls. Large, wrapped in rice paper, and so very tasty, best spring rolls in our regions!

• Visited October 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Great Food & Value But Recommend Take-out”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My Mom and I had dinner here while in town. The restaurant is very small with only 4 tables but clean. Service was prompt and friendly but you serve your own bottled water/pop. The menu is extensive; lots of vietnamese and chinese choices. We shared the BBQ pork with vermicelli and spring roll along with the beef with vegetables and rice noodles. The food was fresh & delicious with huge portions. We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day; great value for $20!

We will definitely return for take-out!

• Visited May 2013
canada
“Dont drive buy!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Szechan Chicken and Singapore Noodles along with the egg rolls and spring rolls are delicious! Great place to pick up a reasonable priced dinner when you don't want to cook. $23 and we had wnough left over for lunch the next day!

Visited April 2013
Belleville, Canada
“Pho Viet - The Official Vietnamese Restaurant for Dave”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Love this place. Eat there about 3-4 times a month. Alex has many great dishes. The most popular item here are the Singapore Noodles. Affordable, tasty.

• Visited January 2013