“Good food, take out”

Dining options: Delivery
Plainfield, Canada
“Good food, take out”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The food here is decent and the menu is huge, like over 100 items. I get the lunch specials and take out. They appear to charge 10% extra to sit in the restaurant. Restaurant isn't anything fancy, is small and every time I have been there it is cold. So many options on the menu and I love the chicken almond ding, it is amazing.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dmatrix X

Belleville, Canada
“Best oriental”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We always get take out for special occasions. They deliver and the best thing about the food is it's "HOT". When you get it. Not soggy and mushy. My personal opinion is they have the best won ton soup I have had anywhere and can honestly say no one can match them and I mean no one what ever city no one is located. Just the fact that the food is so hot and crispy (for items that should be) makes the whole idea of ordering out make so much sense as they only have a couple tables anyway. We have ordered from this place many many times and can again honestly say I have NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. IT's a Vietnamese family and Grandpa does the delivery and he is just unbelievable.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Al M
Trenton, Canada
“Addictive spring rolls!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a small restaurant. They have 4 tables and do ALOT of take out orders. My husband and I go 1-2 times a month. Every dish is great, but my very favorite is #21 (fried beef and noodles). I could eat their spring rolls everyday! Delicious and addictive!! And as a bonus, the owners are very nice and friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Gatineau, Canada
“Best Asian take out in town now.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We went in on a holiday Monday night and it was pretty busy, all the tables were full (all four of them). It appears to be mostly a take-out/delivery place and they offer free delivery in town over $29 (before tax).
We had #7-Pho Tai, Chin Nac and the portion was massive, with lots of fresh meat and vegetables. Best Pho I've had in this area!
We also had #26-Singapore noodles with egg, shrimp, BBQ pork and veg. Large portion again and perfectly seasoned. I couldn't stop eating these!
The #20 Cha Nem/Spring rolls were really big and just stuffed full of good stuff. A lot of Asian restaurants in Belleville have gotten really casual with the stuffing and cooking of their spring rolls and it's pretty common to get burnt/un-evenly cooked or burst ones but not here, these were cooked properly.
The 4-Wonton Soup was very tasty, the broth had bok choy and lots of delicate flavor but the wontons themselves didn't have much taste.
The #58-Deep Fried Chicken Wings was the only dish I didn't care for, the wings were cooked in an odd batter, maybe the same stuff they use for their chicken balls? I was expecting a crisy wings and these were soggy without much taste. I really only got them to go over the free delivery $ limit and I learned my lesson. Next time I will stick with the Vietnamese side of the menu!

We both enjoyed it, the delivery driver didn't want a tip and it was fast and fresh. We'll be ordering out (not dining in) again soon!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank canteatenough
Brighton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spring Rolls to Die For”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The image on this site is outdated, the resturant moved a few years ago. I keep going back for the Spring Rolls. Large, wrapped in rice paper, and so very tasty, best spring rolls in our regions!

• Visited October 2013