“GROSS GROSS GROSS!!”

Comfort Inn Belleville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room smelled of sewer. The washroom was dirty. Hallway smelled of smoke. Don't stay here if you care about cleanliness. The only good thing was sliding door from the room to the parking lot. Bad experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ummmmyes
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Belleville

Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here one night on our way to Ottawa. Check in was OK, there are no elevators and we were on the second floor so had to drag cases up the steps. The room was OK but nothing special. The breakfast room has four tables and is smaller than my dining room at home, very crowded at breakfast time. Scrambled egg was cold and sausage patties looked very anaemic, coffee and orange juice were very good, as was the toast.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Front desk reception was very friendly, efficient, and helpful, but grandma was fussing too much over me in the breakfast room. Place had nice clean linen smell, but sheets had permanent rust(?) stains. Tub dripped all night. No conditioner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed at many Comfort Inns from Ontario to Nova Scotia and found this one to have a remarkably good staff. Each and every person I met seemed to be totally happy to be there and glad to help with anything. I had met and required assistance from at least three staff. Jesse and a nice lady checked me in and two other ladies checked me out. They had a contest with balloons at the front desk and I won chocolates. I felt like I had walked into a surprise game show and though it was very late at night after a long day I found myself smiling as I checked into my room.....sure not my experience this week at the Montecassino in Toronto on Chesswood....nightmare.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
paulci, General Manager at Comfort Inn Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thanks so much for such a great review!
I'm glad we were able to put a little fun into your recent visit, and that you enjoyed
the level of service provided. Happy guests make for a happy staff, and we like to
think that happy staff make for happy guests!
I'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to the whole team.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Have always had a great stay here & everyone is always nice & helpful. After a recent ice & snowstorm, the staff went above & beyond expectations. Lois & Irene were so helpful and provided assistance in trying to get my car out of the parking lot. They gave me some road salt, cardboard, and even helped dig to get my car out. It was greatly appreciated and very unexpected, especially in such horrible weather.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
paulci, General Manager at Comfort Inn Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the level of service provided by the staff. It is always great to hear that we go 'above and beyond' expectations by demonstrating that our first and foremost consideration is always our guests. I will certainly pass your comments along to the staff involved and share them with all members of our team.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was my second unplanned stay due to a family emergency in just over a month. On both occasions I arrived without an advance reservation and was greeted warmly and efficiently. Bone weary both times and with three cats on the second occasion, I was given rooms that were clean, comfortable and away from the activity near stairwells and the front entrance. Tara, you are indeed an angel in your role at the front desk and Comfort Inns are lucky to have you. For a clean, comfy stay at a reasonable rate, this is the place to stay and...it's close to the highway, mall, restaurants and a 10 minute drive to the hospital too.

• Stayed: November 2013
paulci, General Manager at Comfort Inn Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Denise,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel.
I have passed along your compliments to Tara regarding her excellent service.
We all look forward to seeing you, (and your cats too) on your next visit
to Belleville.
Regards,
Paul Armstrong

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belleville
TownePlace Suites Belleville
Comfort Inn Trenton
Comfort Inn Trenton
#2 of 7 in Trenton

Been to Comfort Inn Belleville? Share your experiences!