“Outdated”

Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Belleville
“Outdated”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Very dated room with gross carpet. Walls must be paper thin bc you can hear the ppl in next room talking quietly. I got back to my room around 1am with a few friends and decided to hold a conversation at a reasonable volume... Big mistake, security came and told us to be quiet within minutes and threatened to call police if not lol. A complete waste of money. This place is a joke. Plus the train going by every hour doesn't help. On an up side, the pool is nice.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank pktchang
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I must apologize that you had a negative stay with us. Unfortunately some of our parkside rooms have only been partially renovated with new drapes, and bedspreads, we will be installing new carpet this year.

I do hope you will reconsider staying with us again so you can enjoy our renovated rooms.

Gary Smith

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2013

First time staying at the Travel lodge in Belleville. We had a problem when we first arrived with the room not being be enough for the amount of ppl...Carmen took care of this for us asap. Carmen was excellent with everyone...She is a ray of sunshine at that front desk...Also a big thank you to Tiffany and Richard who helped settle the room problem...Rooms were clean and cleaning staff again very friendly...A special thank you to Holly one of the chamber maid that took the time to answer my 8 yr olds questions...
Dining room...Lisa you are amazing...Not going a great waitress but was there for our every need...She has a great sense of humor...
This was a reunion for me and my two sisters whom haven't seen each other for 3 years so Carmen and Lisa made our stay enjoyable by being so great with us all...
We will be coming back again..
P.S. Mr. Gary Smith you have an amazing staff I hope you know this...
Lisa I hope you get your day off with pay you deserve it...
Thanks again for everything...

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your enjoyable stay with us. I have noted all of the associates that you had referenced in your feedback, and I have thanked them all personally.

As you mentioned I do have a great team of leaders and associates that I work with, who work very hard to give the best possible service every day. It is very rewarding to here from you our guest.

I am sure you had a great reunion with your sisters after three years!

We hope we see you again very soon.

Chatham, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was in town for one day and was very pleased with the hotel. My room was large with a lovely view of the Bay of Quinte. The hotel was quiet and the bed very comfortable. Wifi was fast and reliable.

The breakfast buffet included in my stay was very good. Lots of healthy choices - fruit and yogourt - but the basics - eggs and bacon were available too.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Dear Ailleen;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive stay with us.
appreciateiate the feed back we receive so we can continue to offer the best possible service and product. will advisevsie all of our team about your stay.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Belleville.

Gary Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Best Western Belleville
Picton Harbour Inn
Picton Harbour Inn
#3 of 5 in Picton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville

Been to Travelodge Hotel Belleville? Share your experiences!