Travelodge Hotel Belleville
US$74
US$70
US$59
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsoverlooking the baytravel lodgegames roomwalking trailscovered parkingprivate balconydog parkprince edward countythird floorlots of pillowsfront desk clerklarge roomdowntown bellevillequinteangelawaterfrontsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

would not let us checkin early, and we were parents of bride to get married there. others got in early not impressed with front desk. All we wanted was to get the room keys and put bags in the room. Found out others was in there room 3 hrs early, while we had to find another relative to check in for us after the wedding and take our bags to the room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 5 August 2014

In mid-July we spent six days at the Travelodge Belleville. Reading the previous reviews I had been a bit anxious but I must say we were pleasantly surprised. We got a large room with waterfront view, at the end of the hallway, so it was really quiet and we didn't hear any noise from the neighboring rooms either (I guess if you get a room facing the front you might hear the train). The interior of the room seemed to have been renovated recently, so nothing to complain about that either. What we also liked was the convenient location of the hotel, right by the bridge, so that we were in Prince Edward County in no time. A nice, quiet 30- or 40-minute ride took us to places such as Picton, Sandbanks and the vineyards. And the Zwick Centennial Park by the hotel invites for a pleasant after-dinner stroll or a bike ride. So all in all, an enjoyable stay at a good price.

Room Tip: Choose a room with waterfront view away from the elevators. Ask for a fridge if you need one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2014

Dear Guest

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us . Thank you for telling us!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The place need a big overall... The toilet had huge rust stain, the paint in the tub was pealing, the finish on the wall is also pealing, the patio door was hard to open. On the up side, the place was clean, it's well locaded near Sandbanks park and just on the edge of the bay. All the room are on third and fourth floor so the view from the room are great. The bed was confortable and WIFI worked fine, the room had a refrigirator and a microwave, the TV was new. I think the hotel is in a process of updating. Pools were well clean. The hotel restaurant is overprice, but there's a lot of restaurant whitin 5 minutes drive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We used this hotel since it is the closest to Sandbanks (still about 30 min drive). The hotel need some renovation and some upgrades. However, for the price, you can't expect much higher. Still a good location: between the "action' (or lack off) and Sandbanks. There is no hotels neat Sandbanks. Breakfast was included in the deal we got. However, very limited choices and same every morning.

Check in was professionnal. However, personel should try to smile a bit. none of them did!

Room Tip: Hotel has an outdoor pool but we didn<t try it. A big park close to Hotel: good for the kids. Go walk by the marina close to hotel by evenings.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest

I am pleased that you found our hotel a great location for you and your family to enjoy Sandbanks. I appreciate your feedback and I have noted your comment on the lack of smiles :)

I hope you will be back to visit the beach next summer!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much from this hotel but didn't expect this.

So we booked 2 rooms through the 800 #. Waterfront with breakfast for 3 days. We ended up in a room on the parking lot, one without a fridge and one with a fridge that didn't work. Not sure if we got bumped due to late check in or someone made a mistake.

Night shift front desk girl was nice but couldn't do anything about the room or the fridges but suggested a discount on check out. Done.

Ice machine on the 4th was broken, and the 3rd floor was out of ice. Had to take the ice buckets from the restaurant.

1st morning we go to the breakfast buffet. Uh oh, we have no coupons. Check with the front desk and Angela (with the face for radio) says she doesn't know what my problem is as we didn't have a room with breakfast included. I had to walk away as I got the urge to reach over the desk. It was too early in the day for that.

We left and had breakfast elsewhere. We took off to the beach and got back after dinner and our room wasn't cleaned. We called and at least got more towels.

Next morning the women and kids went to the buffet for breakfast and apparently it was gross. Even the waitress was asked to taste the eggs and almost threw up. Quality.

Oh and we didn't get a discount on checkout as promised.

The plus side to the hotel was the location in reference to sand banks, water slide for the kids, the cleaning staff and restaurant staff are very nice.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone unless you're stuck nor would I stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest;

I apologize for the negative experience that you had with us. Unfortunately we do not have fridges and microwaves in all of our 124 rooms. I have noted all of your feed back and that is very much appreciated!

I hope you enjoyed the Sandbanks beach with your family .