I was staying in town for business, and needed a quite place to do my work at night, and I found it at Place Victoria Place B&B. There was more room than I needed, and normally I would have used the microwave and refrigerator, but as it turned out I didn't on this stay.
3 things I took particular notice of while I was there:
1. There were no ghosts.
2. The breakfasts were tasty.
3. Gord will push your tiny rental car with poor tires gets hung up in the snow.
How embarrassing was that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our warm and inviting Victorian era home offers approx 1,000 sq ft of living space on 2 levels in complete privacy. Upstairs level offers the bedroom with queen size bed equipped with TV, fan, iron, ironing board and also just a few feet away, a 4 pc private bathroom. Downstairs level offers a private sitting area (the futon can be pulled out into a double bed to accommodate 2 extra guests), with free wireless internet, mini-fridge (to stock as you wish), microwave, TV, a coffee/tea area, 2 pc bathroom, and separate guest entrance. Guests may also make use of our lovely deck (weather permitting). We hope you will come stay with us to enjoy our continental breakfast served in our spacious dining room featuring our homemade apple cake, then enjoy touring Prince Edward County and its many wineries, also Belleville's fine theatres, shopping, waterfront trails and our many restaurants. We look forward to seeing you soon in beautiful Belleville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Place Victoria Place Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Place Victoria Place Bed & Breakfast Belleville, Ontario, Canada