“Excellent. Cheap. Fast, big portions”
Review of Greek Oasis

Greek Oasis
Ranked #8 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I brought a friend here for my first time visiting belleville and told him I loved greek food but he was tempted to try. We both got pork solvauki on a pita that came with roasted patatoes. The dish was very big and it was only like 7 bucks. The pork was cooked good an it was seasoned right. They used pretty good quality meat from what I had was very tender. The patatoe was also good. My friend had a salad which he also thought was good. Friendly people and quick service and a good price for quality food what more can you ask
For from this type of place

2  Thank Brandonnike

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Great Greek fare, well presented, good portion size, and friendly staff. Best donair I have had in Ontario! Very reasonably priced.

A must to try in Belleville.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

What is there not to love about Greek Food? Greek Oasis is a family owned restaurant who cares about their business. the food is absolutly fantastic and huge amounts. I can never eat everything. the staff are observant, kind and attentive. The atmosphere is very quaint and intitmate. I love everything about this place.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

We frequently get the family meal that includes souvlaki, greek salad, roasted potatoes and rice. Everything about this meal is generous, there's no skimping on the feta or the tzatziki! What do they do to the rice and potatoes to make them so yummy?

2  Thank Kinneylynn
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We went to the eat in spot on Front Street.
Portions are big, but large quantities of bland rice and frozen veggies does not make a great meal in my opinion.
Souvlaki was good, but I was suprised to find no gyro on the menu.
The greek salad that was served to us was not traditional, even though the photo's of the salad on the menu were of traditional greek salad.
I also found this place very over priced. For one souvlaki meal and one appitizer, with no drinks, the bill came to $35.