“Good Greek, but not great.”
Review of Greek Oasis

Greek Oasis
Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Recently dropped in for a quick pork souvlaki dinner that was 'ok'. Souvlaki was a little dry but good flavour. Roasted potatoes were a little overdone and not hot. I've had their gyros there, but they admit they don't make their own and that the meat is purchased from a supplier. I've had good ones, and the occasional average one...I had a friend bring out a big takeout dinner to my place one night with a great sampling of everything...it was good...worth the money...get a baklava. It's homemade and sugary deliciousness. Not a romantic place with a few tables in a strip mall. This is strictly take out or some casual on the run. Nice family run business and the owner was pretty friendly at 4pm in the aft after a long day...check it out...best Greek in Belleville...as far as I know!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Thank you so much for a authentic greek restaurant. The first time my husband and I went there was for lunch. We each had a pork pita. I liked my so much, I ordered one for take out for my son at home. The second time we went, we had the lasagna meal, for takeout dinner. I don't know why we have not been here before now.

1  Thank Mary-Lou D
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Excellent food,big portions & great prices. Best take out in town! Greek food is on point and even the burger and fries are good.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife and I went for an early dinner on Dec.24th for our first visit to the Greek Oasis. I had a Gyro pita (6.49) with a side order of fries (2.99), and my wife had pork souvlaki (single for 8.95).
The food was very tasty and with good portions. Friendly and quick service.

This restaurant is mainly take out, but have tables for those that want to dine in.. as we did.

I have no hesitation in recommending this eatery. ;-)

1  Thank JMC002
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I brought a friend here for my first time visiting belleville and told him I loved greek food but he was tempted to try. We both got pork solvauki on a pita that came with roasted patatoes. The dish was very big and it was only like 7 bucks. The pork was cooked good an it was seasoned right. They used pretty good quality meat from what I had was very tender. The patatoe was also good. My friend had a salad which he also thought was good. Friendly people and quick service and a good price for quality food what more can you ask
For from this type of place

2  Thank Brandonnike