“Food was wonderful”
Review of Cafe E

Cafe E
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Food was wonderful...staff is very nice. Food was made, presented and enjoyed. Ingredients were fresh. We will go back. They do need more parking :)

1  Thank makerofdreams1

Reviewed 29 March 2013

A pleasant soup and sandwich cafe with plentiful desert selection. Ingredients tend to be of hotel quality. Very busy at lunch time. Entrance is in the parking lot off Front or Pinnacle in downtown Belleville.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is a first for me and I was reluctant to add this review considering how great of a rating I had given it in the past, but... something has seriously changed and I am left scratching my head wondering if the baker/cook have been abducted by aliens or the owner of this once fabulous cafe has made a serious error. The last two times the orders had significantly smaller portions. We heard the the baker flew the coup so that explains the absence of the mouth watering moist and decadent carrot cake and the taste of the sandwiches (we ordered chicken avocado) was rather bland and missing some serious secret ingredients. The service is still incredible (waitresses are top notch) but I can't understand what happened? I am so sad.

1  Thank whatsthefrequency
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Great service and amazing staff that will remember who you are if your a regular. This place has an astounding decor and is just hoping at lunch singer in there early people. Along with this I'm not afraid to bring clientele here for a quick bite or a chia tea latte YUM!!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Whenever I'm visiting the Quinte area, I get together with friends and family for lunch and coffee at Cafe E. Always a great meal (our favourite place for lunch) - and a good deal. Good portioned sandwiches and salads with the best coffee in town.