“Excellent Burgers”

Burger Revolution
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Gourmet Burgers (House Ground) and Poutine! Specializing in Locally Sourced Meat, Vegetables & Potatoes Featured on The Foodnetworks YOU GOTTA EAT HERE (2014) We are happy to say that 90% of our product is made in house, we know what we are serving you :) Celiac & Gluten Free Friendly. Come try us out...Join the Flavour Revolution!
Kitimat, Canada
“Excellent Burgers”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Great burgers. So many to choose from. Almost missed it with all the road construction. Fries and Onion rings are good to

Visited February 2013

“Fantastic Food & Super Staff”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I wouldn't have known about this place if it wasn't for Tripadvisor and the great ratings it has received. I went for lunch with my girlfriend and her father today and despite the rather miserable weather, the atmosphere inside was great! The staff were friendly, the interior was modern and the choices varied - the slight downside was the seating capacity: such a great place needs more seating.
The burgers are handmade and fantastically cooked and the (skin-on) fries are delicious. There is a good variety of burgers, and extras, for any mood you may be in.
I'd go here again...maybe tomorrow! ;)

Kingston, Canada
“THE best burger I've ever had!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Incredible portions and I never thought I would rave about a burger.......BUT, so many choices and make sure you are hungry! Well done Burger Revolution and keep it up!

Belleville, Canada
“Bring your appetite”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My daughter and I went for lunch. I had a Chevre Guevara and she had The Rebel. We shared an order of fries and there were enough left over for dinner the next night. The servings are huge and the ingredients are unique and wonderful. I was so full I could only eat a small salad for dinner. The service and staff are excellent too. I will definitely go back...probably for dinner this time (after no food all day).

1 Thank Jill K
Toronto, Canada
“Viva la revolution!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Nice juicy burgers and rich decadent poutine's. Be prepared to wait I would recommend calling in your order ahead but worth the wait. The lamb burger was excellent seasoned nicely with a good spice mix. What I really like is their preference for local ingredients, this is a trend I really love, I am so sick of corporate everything, but I digest, very nice burger joint check it out. Oh yeah they have Boylan's beverages. Adios amigos!

• Visited November 2013