“You gotta eat here!”

Burger Revolution
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Gourmet Burgers (House Ground) and Poutine! Specializing in Locally Sourced Meat, Vegetables & Potatoes Featured on The Foodnetworks YOU GOTTA EAT HERE (2014) We are happy to say that 90% of our product is made in house, we know what we are serving you :) Celiac & Gluten Free Friendly. Come try us out...Join the Flavour Revolution!
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Awesome food. Gotta try everything on the menu. The burgers of the month and feature poutines are off the hook.

1  Thank ianweed

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great burgers. So many to choose from. Almost missed it with all the road construction. Fries and Onion rings are good to

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I wouldn't have known about this place if it wasn't for Tripadvisor and the great ratings it has received. I went for lunch with my girlfriend and her father today and despite the rather miserable weather, the atmosphere inside was great! The staff were friendly, the interior was modern and the choices varied - the slight downside was the seating capacity: such a great place needs more seating.
The burgers are handmade and fantastically cooked and the (skin-on) fries are delicious. There is a good variety of burgers, and extras, for any mood you may be in.
I'd go here again...maybe tomorrow! ;)

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Incredible portions and I never thought I would rave about a burger.......BUT, so many choices and make sure you are hungry! Well done Burger Revolution and keep it up!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

My daughter and I went for lunch. I had a Chevre Guevara and she had The Rebel. We shared an order of fries and there were enough left over for dinner the next night. The servings are huge and the ingredients are unique and wonderful. I was so full I could only eat a small salad for dinner. The service and staff are excellent too. I will definitely go back...probably for dinner this time (after no food all day).

1  Thank Jill K