“I was left speechless”

Burger Revolution
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Gourmet Burgers (House Ground) and Poutine! Specializing in Locally Sourced Meat, Vegetables & Potatoes Featured on The Foodnetworks YOU GOTTA EAT HERE (2014) We are happy to say that 90% of our product is made in house, we know what we are serving you :) Celiac & Gluten Free Friendly. Come try us out...Join the Flavour Revolution!
“I was left speechless”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I finally ate at Burger Revolution and the burgers were amazing. I was left speechless. There are so many different combinations of burgers I can't wait to try them all. If your ever in Belleville Burger Revolution is a must try.

2 Thank shabailey

Toronto
“One of the best burgers in the province!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've had almost all of the gourmet and creative burgers Toronto has to offer and I have to say, this place rivals them all. Delicious, fresh, unique and unexpected in a town like Belleville. And $10 for a burger like this is NOT expensive, it is quality meat, not crappy McDonald's pink slime, haha! This place is a must. My only complaint is that they don't offer a chicken burger - that buttermilk fried chicken you offer as part of the burger of the month should be an entity of its own. I'd eat here every week if they offered chicken. I only eat beef about once a year so will have to settle for the veggie patty on subsequent visits.

1 Thank CityTastes
Wellington, Canada
“You do "Gotta Eat Here"”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Have been to Burger Revolution a couple of times now. Unique burgers, great flavour, terrific fries and seemingly always busy. Not a fast food joint, so be prepared to wait while they cook your meal. Very limited seating, but it just seems that a table opens up at the right time for the delivery of your meal. Of course it costs more than Mickey D's but then again this burger is a different class.

1 Thank Sc0M0
Belleville, Canada
“Downhill Spiral”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The last time I did a review on this place I couldn't say enough good things about it. With the past two experiences I find it hard to say anything bad, but still I'm not raving about them anymore. The burgers were still above average. Worth the high price? I'm not sure. A spoiler was the fries. They had been frozen, not cut fresh.

Parking is sparse at best and seating is limited. They need to clean the floors and tables. The cramped space is looking unkempt and gritty. Ideally they would benefit from a higher traffic area, ample parking, and a higher seating capacity. Most customers, if not all, prefer to be comfortable when they sit to eat. After all, money earned and spent should include quality of food, include comfort and availability, and a pleasant atmosphere, even if it's only a hamburger joint. The present space doesn't allow that to happen.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Falcon F
Markham, Canada
“La Revolution? Propaganda? Solidarity? Which to choose?”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Having read about this place on You Gotta' Here, we wanted to check it out since we were going to be in the area. It was a little hard to find and the GPS was no help directing us to several blocks out of the way in the wrong direction. Once we finally arrived it was a little difficult to find parking and then inside was very crowded, we waited for a while to get a table and then had to sit at a dirty table just to make sure we got one. Someone did come and clean it off before we actually ate, so that was good. We had been recommended to get the fries by a friend so we knew we eating those. The burgers were great. A large menu with a huge variety to choose from. We ordered Poutine, of which they also have a large selection of flavors. I would suggest they place their burger of the month in a place where it can be seen by all. One of our party was disappointed that they didn't see it until after we placed our order, paid and were seated. Def a must try and we probably return.

• Visited May 2014