“Best Restaurant ever”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #17 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
“Best Restaurant ever”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Been to Belleville Montanna's dozens of time. NEVER ever have we had bad service. Food is top notch and reasonably priced. Beer is cold and very reasonably priced compared to local watering holes.
Great atmosphere and clean. You could eat your food off their bathroom floors though I'd rather not.

All the servers are great and seem to enjoy working there which is reflective in the way they smile and treat customers.

• Visited June 2013

“Not that great”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I rated Montanas poorly because the food there is really not that good. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri once and when they gave it to me not only did it taste like syrup but it also had these little crystals of sugar stuck to the sides. Not impressed. On a different occasion I was eating a steak and on the side they served mashed potatoes and gravy. If the mashed potatoes were so bad that I can remember them and review them a year later than you know that's a problem. With that said, I guess there might be some redeemable items on the menu, possibly the steak seeing as the place is supposed to be a steakhouse...

Otherwise, the staff there are really nice and on my friend's birthday they came out to sing Happy Birthday while putting these large antlers on my friend's head. It was pretty funny.

Anyways, if you end up going here my only caution is to order your food carefully because most of the generic items don't taste adequate.

“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

A big part of a restaurant experience is the service from the time you walk in. A busy night, we had about a 20 minute wait, not bad, to be expected. The menu is good and varied. Our table of five had appetizers, drinks, a couple of different main offerings, dessert. Everything was very good. What made this outstanding was our server, Tangie. Some servers are annoying by making themselves too much a part of the experience, others are completely absent. This server was perfect. She got our orders right on, never made us feeling we were taking too long to order, and checked back with us spot on! While I don't consider Montana's a 'high end' restaurant, this server did her job far better than others at these much more expensive restaurants such as The Keg and Earl & Angelo's. A very enjoyable evening. Thanks Tangie! (And no, no relation, just an appreciative customer.)

• Visited April 2013
“Wow!!! Over priced”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Food was good, skimpy on portions. Prices were too high for a burger night out with a couple of beers.

Visited January 2013
Napanee, Canada
“Come for the food & great service!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My boyfriend and I have been to this Montana's several times in the past, and tonight's visit certainly didn't disappoint!

I had the rib & wing combo ($24.99) and he went with the healthier choice and got salmon ($17.99). Both were phenomenal! Great portions and every bite was better than the last!

We also each had a Mamma's Lemonade (frozen) which are always delicious, and quite reasonably priced at $5.49 for the special drink.

Most of all, the service was great! We sat in the bar area and had such a great waitress! She was quick, attentive and professional! I wish she had a name tag so I could include who she was! Management, as always were also great and checked in during our meal to make sure our visit was great!

This Montana's is definately recommended and we will be back!

• Visited March 2013