Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belleville
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tublarge bathroomclean roomsexcellent hotelpancakescomplimentary breakfastwould stay againother hotelswonderful staychecking outminute driveking bedprince edward countyamenitiesclipfridge
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and two young boys (7 and 1 1/2) stayed here after attending a family reunion in Picton. Rooms were super clean, spacious and comfortable. Our boys loved the pool which was well maintained. And the breakfast was awesome...everything you could want and then some. And fresh! Will stay again for sure!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed at this Hotel for 4 night in May 2013 and will stay again upon our return to Canada. The Hotel is very clean, has very friendly staff and all the amenities you need within walking distance. They have a nice pool and hot tub as well as a gym. There is also ample parking.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CatChar
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The family (2 adults and 2 kids) and I stayed there for approximately one month while we waited to move into our house. (Jan 2013). We were extremely pleased with our stay at the hotel and the rooms provided. The staff were exceptional, always smiling, supportive and very accommodating to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The kids even received cookies at the front desk when they returned from school each day. Quite the hit! Breakfast and the cinnamon buns etc were wonderful to start the day. Hotel is extremely close and convenient to many restaurants and amenities. The pool and also the free high speed internet were enjoyed by the family. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay. They make you feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times on business over the last 12 months. Like all of the other times I was not disappointed with my stay. Since my last visit in the fall of 2012 the hotel is upgrading. They are re-carpeting the hallways. I was in a suite on the 3rd floor. The room was comfortable and clean. Upon my arrival the manager was working and welcomed me with a friendly thank for you staying with us. If you are travelling in the area I would recommend staying here. I have not been disappointed during any of my visits.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I visited this hotel on January 3, 2013. The room was very clean and in keeping with Holiday Inn standards. However, the breakfast is not properly monitored. The bread, the bagels and the english muffins were stale and some pieces had mold. Otherwise, a good place for the price point.

Room Tip: Book your room away from an elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business