“very good no dispointments”
Review of Red Rock Canyon

Red Rock Canyon
Ranked #16 of 197 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Business with 22 years of serviceFamous for our food Prime Rib, Chicken Parmagiana, Greek Kabobs, Deep Fried Cheesecake.
Reviewed 15 December 2012

me and the wife and kids went here one night on our way back from toronto and we were very impressed by the quality and quanity of food we received excellent meat all around and the price was very good even the kids food was very good

There are newer reviews for Red Rock Canyon

Reviewed 5 December 2012

this is by far one of my favorites when coming to belleville, from the minute you arrive until you are finished your meal all wonderful. servers are wonderful, food so tasty and never sit with an empty glass always very attentive staff. cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Well I've been eating there for years, I'm a regular, and every time I go i order the chicken quesadilla because it is the best thing under the sun!! Awesome food, great service, great people.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We ate here twice with sister and brother in law. I had the best steak in a restaurant i have eaten in many a year.
Also had the steak wraps one night they where really good. Wife had the ribs though a tad expensive they where
great.. Great polite staff. but be aware Monday to thursday the chef goes home at 9.30 and the place closes at 10.00

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I have probably been to the Red Rock 50 times over the last 10 years, usually with a large, high maintenance group from the nearby race track. Each time we have had great service with a sense of humour, good food and great beverages. Gus and his family are a pleasure to visit.