“ner on New Year's Eve”

Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Business with 22 years of serviceFamous for our food Prime Rib, Chicken Parmagiana, Greek Kabobs, Deep Fried Cheesecake.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We usually just go out for dinner on New Year's Eve and this year we went to Red Rock Canyon.We had to go at 5 pm and the table was near the door so it was cool whenever anyone opened the door. But that could not be helped. We waited to that afternoon to make reservations.
We both had the special offered (steak). We both asked for medium well but mine was more medium or even rare. So, I asked that it be returned for further cooking. I continued to eat my baked potato and veggies. When the meat returned it was re-plated with a new veggies. The meat was much better but unfortunately my husband was almsot finished his. But that would happen no matter where you were. I guess my lesson learned is to ask for meat to be cooked closer to well but I am always afraid it would be tough.

1  Thank LHandJE

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was in the Belleville area recently and upon a recommendation, visited the Red Rock Canyon for dinner.

Friendly greeting, pleasant wait staff.

Sure, I have a few food restrictions that make it challenging to eat out but I settled on the special of the day: T-bone steak for $23.

The lemon wedge on my glass of water was well past it's 'best use' date.

The food was alright. A bit too much fat, bit too much gristle for $23. Green beans were nicely done; carrots were over done; loaded baked potato had been microwaved so thumbs down on that item.

If you're looking for a basic roadhouse style eatery, then the Red Rock is fine. Nothing special, though.

2  Thank mel1000
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Very friendly staff. Accommodated 12 of us without a problem and was able to organize separate bills easily. Food came out quickly and hot! Everyone was pleased with their meals. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

i stop here everytime i pass by, i do alot of driving back and forth, Kingston to Toronto, and I never had better food anywhere else, truly a hidden gem and the family running the place is always their, you can really taste the difference it makes, good hardy meals

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been to Red Rock many times. Usually celebrating my birthday, and even was my last meal as a single woman as my girls and I celebrated my bachelorette party. The service is wonderful, polite, friendly, and very professional. Even the owner has come out to wish me happy birthday! I would highly recommend eating here weather it be a full meal or even for a special desert out!!

1  Thank Julie-Ann D