“Excellent burger, decent prices.”
Review of Red Rock Canyon

Red Rock Canyon
Ranked #16 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Business with 22 years of serviceFamous for our food Prime Rib, Chicken Parmagiana, Greek Kabobs, Deep Fried Cheesecake.
Pembroke, ON
“Excellent burger, decent prices.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch one day and had a wonderful meal. The burger was very juicy and cooked to perfection. Fries were standard, run of the mill but still tasty. The restaurant itself was very clean and had many different things on the wall to capture your attention. Would definitely return.

Belleville, Canada
“nothing special”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Went there for lunch. They were all out of beef. I am on a diet and grilled steak is one of the few things I can have, I was disappointed. Service was excellent. The food we did have was ok nothing to rave about. I thought the price was too high for lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Great food, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

End of a long work day with very cold outside temperatures, we felt so fortunate to be shown to a great table right by their wonderful fireplace. The Hostess and our waitress were both so welcoming and professional. My husband choose a shrimp stir fry and I had a meal size chicken salad. Both meals were attractive, delicious and quite healthy. Lovely relaxing atmosphere. We look forward to returning to this restaurant.

Visited February 2014
“Not Best Caesar in town”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Staff was slow and forgetful.
Food was ok but pricey. Menu said best Caesar Salad in town so we tried it. Are you kidding? Romaine lettuce, very little dressing and croutons. I have had better Caesar salads at 6 or 7 places in Belleville. Extremely disappointed. Restaurant shouldn't toot its own horn, especially when it is dead wrong!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jackolantern123
Belleville, Canada
“ner on New Year's Eve”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We usually just go out for dinner on New Year's Eve and this year we went to Red Rock Canyon.We had to go at 5 pm and the table was near the door so it was cool whenever anyone opened the door. But that could not be helped. We waited to that afternoon to make reservations.
We both had the special offered (steak). We both asked for medium well but mine was more medium or even rare. So, I asked that it be returned for further cooking. I continued to eat my baked potato and veggies. When the meat returned it was re-plated with a new veggies. The meat was much better but unfortunately my husband was almsot finished his. But that would happen no matter where you were. I guess my lesson learned is to ask for meat to be cooked closer to well but I am always afraid it would be tough.

• Visited December 2013