“lunch”

Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Business with 22 years of serviceFamous for our food Prime Rib, Chicken Parmagiana, Greek Kabobs, Deep Fried Cheesecake.
Trenton, Canada
“lunch”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I recently attended a work associated work associated lunch As most lunches go with work you only have a limited time and you have to get back to work.--considering how large our group was we were all served around the same time. The menu is roadhouse typical so no surprises there. I had a hamburger and I saw a lot of others having hamburgers or sandwich wraps. My hamburger was very good priced at 17 bucks including tax. and everyone seemed to enjoy there's

• Visited June 2014

“Tasty Food, A Little Expensive”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The specials were creative and of good value. I enjoyed my food but found it a little expensive. The atmosphere is great and the service was attentive and quick. We will be back.

• Visited July 2013
Pembroke, ON
“Excellent burger, decent prices.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch one day and had a wonderful meal. The burger was very juicy and cooked to perfection. Fries were standard, run of the mill but still tasty. The restaurant itself was very clean and had many different things on the wall to capture your attention. Would definitely return.

Belleville, Canada
“nothing special”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Went there for lunch. They were all out of beef. I am on a diet and grilled steak is one of the few things I can have, I was disappointed. Service was excellent. The food we did have was ok nothing to rave about. I thought the price was too high for lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Great food, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

End of a long work day with very cold outside temperatures, we felt so fortunate to be shown to a great table right by their wonderful fireplace. The Hostess and our waitress were both so welcoming and professional. My husband choose a shrimp stir fry and I had a meal size chicken salad. Both meals were attractive, delicious and quite healthy. Lovely relaxing atmosphere. We look forward to returning to this restaurant.

Visited February 2014