“Great As Always!”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 198 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I must say I have never tired of A&W. The burgers are always good. Fabulous Coney Fries! Thanks A&W for supporting MS! Miss the A&W Orange......... The prices are getting up there. Was a bit shocked last time I went. I guess it's like everything nowadays.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

We find A&W to have good burgers and the combos are good to choose from. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the restaurant is kept clean.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

When in a hurry, breakfast is quick and always good. The server was so sweet! She knew we were new to the area and told us about concerts in the park and several happenings in the Trenton area! we will go back indeed!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Across from Quinte Mall. Always has been good. Very clean. Service excellent. Not alot of seating, especially in the summer with out of town travellers. But I guess you can always eat in the parking lot :).

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I found the service quick, I received my meal in good time so
I was not stuck waiting for a long time in line, the meal was very
good.