“One of my favourites”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Belleville, Canada
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

great food! Expect to spend a few dollars here but it's worthwhile. Normally the daily special is just that ... special!

• Visited April 2014

Ontario, Canada
“The best”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a small restaurant and the sea food plater for two is excellent. When you order this you get two types of fish,shrimp,mussels,scallops,crab and lobster tails as well as your choice of sides, We had this and we were sooo full. Enjoyed every bit and the service was outstanding.The steaks are wonderful and they have lots of food to choose from.

• Visited March 2014
Belleville, Canada
“Usually Pretty Good - But one very bad experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This has always been one of my favourites in the area, but the last time I went was a HUGE disappointment. I booked the private room for a celebration with family and friends. I confirmed 17, even the day of, they called to make sure my number was the same. The long table was set for 16, so when the last person came in, there was no place for them and our server scrambled to add another spot. They had one server for our group AND the bar upstairs. She was flustered, and it showed!! She was pretty disorganized and very slow. And then they brought someone else in our private room for dinner! Weird!! As I said, I've always enjoyed the food there and dinner with friends in the restaurant, and I was excited to take new friends there, and I was embarrassed by the whole experience. Very very disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Tif1981
Kingston, Canada
“Great place, great food, great staff”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We visited Earls to celebrate my boyfriend birthday, we were running late and couldn't get a cab so we called the restaurant and they sent us their complimentary limo service, amazing! We were greeted by friendly staff, our waitresses Brittany who then gave us the opportunity to choose where to sit! I was uncertain of a red wine to choose and Brittany took the time to review the brands and their flavors and gave us several samples for tasting. I've never received service like that. She knew the menu and had excellent recommendations. Where I had chosen to sit happen to be backing on to a stone walls and near a vent (its an old building) I mentioned to our waitress that I was cold and immediately she offered to move us beside the fireplace, lovely warm spot! We ordered the filet with bernaise and the rib eye with mushrooms, both cooked perfectly. Johnathan, the manager visited us once we had finished our meal, he made sure we had enjoyed ourselves. We hadn't visited this place in 5 years, but it was well worth the wait, we'll be back again soon! Thanks for a great time.

eye with wild mushrooms. The potatoes were incredible.

• Visited March 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Ate at Earl & Angelo's for the first time and loved it. My mother-in-law who lives in Belleville made the reservations. Upon arriving we learned that our table was upstairs, which was too many steps for my 89 year old father-in-law. The manager and some very nice guests arranged for us to switch tables. Sweet. We loved the decor and atmosphere. Our food was excellent and as well as the service. Our server, Cole took very good care of us taking care to ensure that our elderly parents were looked after. We will definitely go back next time we are in town. Thank you!

Visited March 2014