“Very Good in Belleville”
Review of Earl & Angelo's

Earl & Angelo's
Ranked #30 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Montreal
“Very Good in Belleville”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good steak, great caesar both in the glass and in the bowl, nice romantic (dark) atmosphere. Can be a little cold if you sit too close to the door.

• Visited December 2013

“Avoid This Place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've eaten at this place several times and won't return.
Quite simply, it's gone from good to bad to worse to awful.
No doubt should be closed because owner seems to have an attitude problem

• Visited March 2014
13 Thank John M
Toronto
“Fourty Creek Please or make it an 80”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

When you travel as much as I do, its a real treat the find this kind of quality and in a small town. I consider myself a steak conisoir and this place rivals any steak in Toronto.
Ask for Liz if you want great service with a spunky attitude and Chris and Gibby are a treat to watch them work.
Great job guys...

• Visited April 2014
“Fit for a King”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have the great fortune of dining at some of the most exquisite restaurants around the world. It really pleases me when I eat somewhere new and the next day I reflect on the comfortable atmosphere the superb service and most importantly the perfectly cooked steak!
The cooks Gibby and Chris restored my faith in the fact that there is such thing as a perfectly cook steak not to mention a bearnaise to die for. My server Liz was someone who obviously enjoys her job at this resto. She was forever smiling and offered some fine suggestions on the wine and scotch list. Earl and Angelos though small it will definitely be big on my list next time Im in Belleville.
Well done guys!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Laszlo J
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“and a side of lamb please...”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Decadent, rich, and over the top... This describes all 5 of my visits to Earl and Angelo's. I recommend a Stella and the escargot to start which will set the tone for the next 2 hours of food heaven...big props to chris and gibby for being friendly enough to get names and conversation from but mostly for killing the grill for us... I will be back soon.

• Visited February 2014