“Outdated”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Went here for breakfast and was the first time ever to eat at this restaurant. First impression: dark, terribly outdated and tacky decor. The overhead bearings have twinkle Christmas lights wrapped around them. The seating is very old and needs repainting.

The food: I had the eggs Benedict. $10
The Hollandaise sauce was watery and the home fries were clearly frozen disc potatoes. No taste. The peameal was full of fat sections.

Based on the quality of the breakfast, I would not come here again not even for the steak.

It's pretty obvious that's it's a local favourite spot. The atmosphere is homey as there are larger groups of friends eating together so it's a good hangout place.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I ordered the so called fish platter special and got nothing but deep brown grease ladened "fish" I think. I could not eat it. It was that bad. I do not recommend this place at all!!! The workers need to tell people if the crap is fried or not. They do not. I do not like fried unless they know what they are doing. Take an example from Captain George fish restaurant please!!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

When staying in Belleville, we considered all the places we could go for dinner and ended up choosing this restaurant. It was a good choice. The food was good, the service was friendly and the prices were reasonable: everything we look for in a restaurant! It was a bit disappointing that there were only three non-empty tables (including ours) on a Saturday night. I do hope they get usually get more customers, because overall we found it to be a very good restaurant.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is the only place I will have Steak,They will even serve steak for breakfast.Its # 1 place for me.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We typically come to the Prime Time Steakhouse when we want a quick meal with okay food for a cheap night out! As usual tonight we got the steak and fries (or salad) for $9.95. Don't expect a maracle here - there isn't a whole lot of flavor to the steak and it certainly isn't the "Keg" kind of cut. It is basically just a cheap meal out and the food is edible and filling. To add some type of flavor we usually get a side of mushrooms and gravy. Hint - two people can quite comfortable split a side of the mushrooms or gravy. Also - I am not sure that they advertise the $9.95 steak & fries anymore - if you ask, they will know what you're requesting! You could also spring for the better steak rather than the cheapie!

Service - always phenominal and quick! No complaints there! The decor is definately a bit tired, but who cares? If it was too fancy we wouldn't be able to get the steak and fries for under $10! What does matter is that the restaurant is clean and I feel comfortable eating with the cutlery!

Overall - recommended for a basic dinner out at a really affordable price. If you are trying to impress a client or a first date - try Capers or Paulos!

1  Thank A1515