“Excellent atmosphere, mediocre food.”

The Boathouse Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sitting on the patio was great and the service was great, but the lobster stuffed mushrooms had very little flavor, and the burger with lobster on it was disappointingly plain. The Cajun blackened salmon was very good, but the side veggies seemed like warmed up frozen veggies with nothing on them. I would go back to have a beer on the patio anytime, but not for dinner.

2  Thank Reneessd

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Boathouse has introduced me to the most incredibly tasty fish & chips.. They occasionally have all-you-can eat fish!

More recently, we went for my birthday and I was offered my favourite dessert - a home - made coconut cream pie.

My partner enjoyed an flavourful shrimp meal

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The fish and seafood are just wonderful and the ambiance on a Friday evening is exciting! The coconut cream pie is homemade and scrumptuously delicious.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were out in our boat on Sun & decided to eat - my son-in-law had been told about this place so we went looking for it - was able to tie the boat up right there (21')
The menu is quite varied & their fish & chips contains a huge piece of fish & is very good! There is a deck so you can sit outside on the water - the place looks a little rough on the outside, but the food makes up for it!

1  Thank bodinsnana
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped in for lunch based on its location and we're glad we did. This is a larger restaurant than it appears with indoor as well as outdoor deck seating. The deck seating is right on the water and on nice days I can't imagine it not being packed. You can watch the boats floating by as they go up and down the channel to and from the docks. All kinds of boats and we really enjoyed the view as we ate. The food was very good, even though to be honest I was too distracted to pay a lot of attention lol. They have no less than 16 beer on tap that I counted although I didn't get to have any :( I'll have to go back as the service was wonderful and friendly. If you're in town check out their clock tower on city hall too, it's pretty cool.

1  Thank WarrenCWade