“Beautiful view!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A great place for a meal overlooking the water. My husband and friend loved their fish and chips. That's what I would get next time. I had the seafood chowder as a side and it was excellent. My daughter had poutine as her side and thoroughly enjoyed it. The poutine came with shredded cheese not curd but she still liked it. Definetly worth a visit!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sitting on the patio was great and the service was great, but the lobster stuffed mushrooms had very little flavor, and the burger with lobster on it was disappointingly plain. The Cajun blackened salmon was very good, but the side veggies seemed like warmed up frozen veggies with nothing on them. I would go back to have a beer on the patio anytime, but not for dinner.

2  Thank Reneessd
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Boathouse has introduced me to the most incredibly tasty fish & chips.. They occasionally have all-you-can eat fish!

More recently, we went for my birthday and I was offered my favourite dessert - a home - made coconut cream pie.

My partner enjoyed an flavourful shrimp meal

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The fish and seafood are just wonderful and the ambiance on a Friday evening is exciting! The coconut cream pie is homemade and scrumptuously delicious.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were out in our boat on Sun & decided to eat - my son-in-law had been told about this place so we went looking for it - was able to tie the boat up right there (21')
The menu is quite varied & their fish & chips contains a huge piece of fish & is very good! There is a deck so you can sit outside on the water - the place looks a little rough on the outside, but the food makes up for it!

1  Thank bodinsnana