“AVOID AVOID unless you want to spend a lot and leave hungry.”

The Boathouse Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Kingston, Canada
“AVOID AVOID unless you want to spend a lot and leave hungry.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

$24 for fish and chips? Seriously?! Terrible horrible food and service. Go somewhere else... Save your money! Took a business partner here for dinner..I was so embarrassed about the food and service. I promised him that we would NEVER go there again! AWFUL!!

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Elizabeth R

Roswell, Georgia, United States
“Beautiful view!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A great place for a meal overlooking the water. My husband and friend loved their fish and chips. That's what I would get next time. I had the seafood chowder as a side and it was excellent. My daughter had poutine as her side and thoroughly enjoyed it. The poutine came with shredded cheese not curd but she still liked it. Definetly worth a visit!

• Visited July 2014
Belleville, on
“Excellent atmosphere, mediocre food.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sitting on the patio was great and the service was great, but the lobster stuffed mushrooms had very little flavor, and the burger with lobster on it was disappointingly plain. The Cajun blackened salmon was very good, but the side veggies seemed like warmed up frozen veggies with nothing on them. I would go back to have a beer on the patio anytime, but not for dinner.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Reneessd
Tweed, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal even for a non-seafood lover”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Boathouse has introduced me to the most incredibly tasty fish & chips.. They occasionally have all-you-can eat fish!

More recently, we went for my birthday and I was offered my favourite dessert - a home - made coconut cream pie.

My partner enjoyed an flavourful shrimp meal

• Visited April 2014
“A Friday evening drink with my brother and sister-in-law.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The fish and seafood are just wonderful and the ambiance on a Friday evening is exciting! The coconut cream pie is homemade and scrumptuously delicious.

Visited May 2014