“Fabulous”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Napanee, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

The food and service is great and sittting by the water makes it a relaxing and enjoyable experience. I would suggest this as a must place to go.

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Acceptable nearby restaurant”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had a lovely view of the small boat marina with the sun setting behind it. Quiet, no TV's or obnoxious music. We ordered the seafood salad which was to be mixed greens but was nothing but white head lettuce. Seafood on it was good. Waiter was from Wales and was very nice and offered great service.

Campbellford, Canada
“Great for a seafood fix.”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I loved the lobster tail and the fried scallops. The fried shrimp were a little too crunchy for my likes, but then I'm not a big fan of panko coating. Atmosphere was great for waterside dining and the inside was cozy. I do notice some bad reviews, but then I guess its just what you order. For fried seafood and lobster tail, I had no complaints. For a full review see my website: http://daytrippingontario.blogspot.ca/2014/08/boathouse-seafood-restaurant-belleville.html

Ottawa, Canada
“Not deserving of the great ratings; average”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Not nearly amongst the top 10 restaurants in the ares in my opinion. The meal is good, maybe even average, and they don't really do anything different than any major chain restaurant in the area. The location must be the reason for the great ratings.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank KanataKid
BC
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went for dinner here on a Monday night. The special was all you can eat fish and chips. I had that and my husband had a lobster and crab dinner. All was excellent. With the special you may think that they would try and have the items precooked and ready to go, but everything was fresh for when you ordered it.

We sat in the pub area so Stephen, the bartender was our server. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I made a point of letting the manager know as well as leaving a nice tip for him.

The view is wonderful as well. It's nice to look out into the marina and see the boats.

It's not the cheapest restaurant, but we would definitely return.