“Home made food at it's best”

Northway Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 200 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Love this restaurant. If you don't feel like cooking a meal...go here. Great portions and great food. It seems like quite a popular place.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Place was full of seniors, which is alright, but the food was bland. I think due to the older crowd. Not sure. I'm not in the young or older crowd, and I know for a fact that we like food with flavor. Won't return.

2  Thank makerofdreams1
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Made plans for Easter to come here first time.. Place was full, we had reservations.. Only 3 servers working, service soooooooo slow, had to keep asking for things that never came. finally after an hour and a half we got our main 3 of our chicken dinners we're not only cold and covered in an awful yellow gravy but all 3 plates were raw inside. Mine had blood.I Asked to get another menu so I could see what else to get but knowing how long it took I opted for a grill cheese sandwich which was disappointing. Having to have a sandwich on Easter Sunday was not what I had in mind but the blood in the chicken kind of turned me off. My youngest son ended up in the washroom a few times feeling not so good while a few of us ordered dessert. My other sons dessert which was the cheesecake with berries on top was completely frozen and he started chiseling away at it.. We actually laughed throughout the whole experience as that's the type of people we are.. Anyhow Our waitress Allysa was a sweetheart.. She totally apologized with a sincere smile.. We told her it wasn't her fault about the food nor about how long everything took as they were understaffed but I guess she talked to the owner and it ended up we received 4 meals free and all the desserts.. Wow!!! couldn't ask for more then that.. It does make it difficult though to say we would go again...hmmmmm??? I've read other reviews on here and the majority of them are not good so it's highly unlikely we will return as there are so many restaurants out there to try... I wish this restaurant all the like and maybe Chef Ramsey will appear..lol...

2  Thank Carol J
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

How is this place still open ?? We Ordered very basic egg and bacon dishes but the grease was overwhelming. Waitress was rude and the establishment was dirty. I drank tons of water just to get rid of that greasy after taste. By the way, the photo representing this restaurant...perfect.

2  Thank whatsthefrequency
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Hello. I had breakfast here and it was bad!! Well the eggs were ok, but the home fries were horrible, not crispy as I had asked for, waitress was miserable and the bacon was also not as i had asked!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND $7 FOR A HORRIBLE BREAKFAST

Todd