“Get the Rock Star!”

Dining options: Reservations
Cambridge, Canada
“Get the Rock Star!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent sushi here! One of their signature rolls, The Rock Star, is phenomenal. You have to get it!

• Visited April 2014

Plainfield, Canada
“Best sushi in Belleville”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

If you want good sushi you will have to travel. There are many great sushi restaurants in Kingston but Toro is the best option in Belleville. Friendly service, fresh fish but restaurant could use a bit of updating.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Well Worth the Drive”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We made a point of driving to Belleville in order to go to this restaurant for lunch having discovered it by accident about a year ago. Some of the best Japanese food we have ever enjoyed. The bento box lunches are delicious and incredibly good value. We'll be making the drive back - regularly!

Visited September 2013
Tweed, Canada
“Toro Sushi - Good Service. Good Sushi!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I recently ate at Toro with my boyfriend... we had the seaweed salad (AMAZING if you haven't ever had it) and Tempura for an app. They were both very yummy! Then we shared the Crunch roll, red dragon, spicy tuna and salmon with avocado rolls.
The server recommended both the crunch and the dragon as my boyfriend doesn't like a lot of the raw fish type. They were all yummy and we left feeling very full.
I consider myself a sushi snob of sorts... I have ate a lot of sushi all across Canada and considering that this is located in Belleville it is pretty darn good!
The Staff are all friendly and prompt with the food. No complaints !

• Visited August 2013
Kirkland, Canada
“Good Sushi in Belleville”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Although I considered this place to be better than average, very good is a little steep. The fish was very fresh and my server Crystal was fantastic! The Toro was less than special when it really should be, the rolls were not overly well rolled and the house soy was too watered down. I'll be back because I am addicted to sushi, but I probably won't be craving it anytime soon...

Visited July 2013