“What a terrible place!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tee Jay's Sports Kitchen
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I went there with a group of friends and we sat in the bar area. It was the first hockey game of the season and with no hockey for a while, peolple are exciting. So you would think that they would have more than ONE person working in the bar who was also in the dining area and cleaning the tables. Our food took almost TWO houres to get. The old manager avoided customers, he finally decided to help by trying to clean up but only made more of a mess by crashing down dishes. He did not attent to ANY customers. The food was NASTY. I could tell what bought bottled salad dressing they used and their salad out of a bag. I ordered chicken fingers and they tasted like rubber!
I guess this place is only good for their wings and when its half price. Save your money people!

Reviewed 12 May 2012

We have started to go there last year and told our friends and Family they shoulkd check it out. Went two weeks a go and teh size of Roastre's wings were ridicuosly. We complained and tehy fixed it. Flavour of wings is great. Went last night with Family and I have to say aside from good wings the nachos were so samll. There were literally 25 nachos for $14.50, the calamari had maybe 15 pieces. They had my business up until last night. I was completely disappointed as price paid and what we got was not of value.......

Reviewed 26 February 2012

The wife and I once again went to Tee Jays for dinner, Service was fine but the last time we where there we were told that the owner was redecorating the entire restaurant. So we went back a few months later and the only thing we noticed different where the new table cloths and a fancy new menu. That was all that had changed. So we proceeded ordered dinner. My wife had the ribs( over priced) and I ordered a sandwich with some weird name , and I thought it was expensive and all the sandwich was only a corned beef on rye sandwiched. what a rip off. After we left my wife became sick, and spent the rest of the night either on the toilet or in bed, I don't think we will return to Tee Jays. Too bad , we have been to this restaurant several times.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

We have eaten in this restaurant several times and always enjoyed the food. This time was no exception. My wife and I ordered the wings and beer special and found our food hot and fresh. There was only one negative . The servings where small. I ordered a pound of wings and got only 7 roasters. I had to order another batch so fill me up, but they where very good. They have lots of tv's so they are always have sports on. This is a great place to go with the spouse or friends. Keep up the great food guys

Reviewed 18 May 2011

My favourite place for wings at the moment. The house NY butter sauce is great.