“O Great Shawarma!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Another try based on other reviews. Arriving late, the owner cooked up a meal for me including a chicken shawarma, rice and salad. The shawarma was excellent and the sauce applied had just the right kick to it. The rice with sauce applied was unique and delicious. I took the salad back to the hotel and found it to be good but not much flavor. Combine the good food and the accommodating, polite service and I will make a return on my next trip.

3  Thank Gary C

Reviewed 15 August 2012

This place is awesome the food was great so was the staff! I like the fact that it was tidy and the service was speedy! everyone needs to give this place a try!!!

2  Thank Jen T
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I've been a long fan of shawarma and have found the best place to get it. I've been a regular customer at Osmow's Brampton location for a few years now and have yet to find another Shawarma place that is even close.

The service, the taste, and environment is amazing. Overall amazing experience, weather it be chicken shawarma or chicken on the rocks, perfect place to go for Shawarma fans.

Keep it up Osmow's!!

SRoho

4  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I am embarrassed to say that I have lived in Brampton for 10 years and this is the first time that I have eaten here. I was looking through the top restaurant list in Brampton and saw that it was ranked really high. And now I know why. The shawarma is awesome. And their spicy sauce does not pull any punches, either. I grew up with middle eastern food at home and I have been to the Misdle East. So I know shawarma. If you're close by, you should stop in and sample what Osmow'a has to offer

2  Thank Rabramovitch
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I eat at Osmow's regularly. Shwarmas are good, plate lunch specials are very tasty. You can get a full meal for under $10.00. Thursdays and Fridays you may have to line up but the service is fast and efficient.

4  Thank iantc