“Great rooms, terrible service.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
“Great rooms, terrible service.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Overall this is a great hotel to stay at, wonderful quality for the price, very clean. However, the customer service I received when checking in was awful. My husband and I walked in to book a room but we ended up making an online reservation (because its substantially cheaper) in front of the clerk who knew my husband did not have a license card with him at the moment, then he asked my husband for his "ID"... very well knowing all he had was a health card which is apparently an unacceptable form of ID. So our only option would be to cancel the reservation (and get charged the full fee) and rebook a room in my name. This was a very frustrating experience because the clerk failed to explain himself correctly on more than one occasion. He also failed to inform us of important information... Such as the deposit amount and our check out time. In the end, we got our room and it was lovely but the customer service needs quite a bit of work here.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes
that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services
we provide.

905-452-0600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Simcoe, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The motel was good and clean and the staff was friendly and the breakfast was good and they open nice and early so you can eat and still make it to work in time the rooms are a good size and the they have a fridge,microwave in the rooms

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My hotel stay was amazing. Everyone was sweet and helpful most specially Abraham. The rooms were nice, clean, have modern style and newly renovated. If I ever come back, I would definitely stay here again!

Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've stayed here many times and one of the main reasons is the hotel staff are very friendly and speak to you on a personal level.
You can tell they understand the meaning of service.
I must say the night fella, his name is Harsh, is a very polite young man. Always greets you with a smile, and yet ready to answer any question you have with confidence. A definite asset.
I would recommend the Comfort Inn in Brampton to anyone who is looking for a comfortable stay with clean and modern rooms.
Great job to the people at the Comfort Inn. Bravo!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our hotel staff, I would like to thank you for your honest review of our hotel. We were extremly delighted to receive your kind words of praise about our hotel. Honest and caring guests like you give us the motivation for our team to continue to raise the bar.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our stay was brief. My husband, 4 year old and our dog were in the area for the weekend and were planning on staying elsewhere. When that didnt work out we needed a last minute hotel and we were already at the top of our budget for the weekend trip. I looked online and tried to make the reservation myself but their app kept telling me I was missing info but I wasn't. I called their customer service line for reservations, I figured that would be simpler. Unfortunately something wasn't working on his end either and I spent almost half hour trying to get him to find the location. He kept telling me that this location did not exist. After a frustrating half hour I finally got that booked and continued my day. We got to the hotel that night and the customer service was friendly, our room was clean aside from a couple of hairs in the washroom. Before we headed out that morning we had breakfast. It was on the disappointing side to say the least. The flavor of jam my daughter wantned was so old it would not spread over the toast, it was like a ball of hardening glue, and the cream cheese I attempted was very grainy in texture. We ended up sticking with cereal fruit and juice since the milk was cold we figured that would be safe. The orange juice unfortunately didnt sit well with me or my daughter.

The hotel and service of the hotel staff itself was great and the price was good. All in all ive had worst stays at hotels much more expensive.

Elmvale
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had the best customer service during my stay. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The hotel was clean and the room was modern. I will be using this hotel often and recommending to others!

Devon
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had made reservations almost a month ago at a different hotel to be close to my brothers house but when we flew in from Alberta to check in we're told they wouldn't accept our prepaid credit card, cash or debit!!!! We came across the comfort inn and our minds were instantly set at ease with friendly staff and being able to use our prepaid credit card and paying with debit with a deposit. With very spacious, clean,quiet rooms where u can't even hear outside traffic inside, with the convenience of a patio door where u can park your car out front if u please and the free breakfast option, we had no complaints! Plus when we were checking out, because they are in the process of renovating, one of the employees gave my husband a tour of one of the newly renovated rooms...a nicely added gesture! :) we will stay at this hotel again for sure

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write ! We strive to achieve the highest levels of guest service daily. It is very rewarding and motivating to our staff to be recognized for their efforts. We publish all reviews so our staff can hear the voices of our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to write!