“Disappointed with benefits for HHonors members”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto / Brampton
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Arlington, United States
“Disappointed with benefits for HHonors members”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had to pay for water bottles that are provided free at other Hilton properties for HHonors members. Room reservation was not consistent with purchase. Room was next to elevator and extremely noisy. A lamp broke during a nap. It took 2 service visits to get lamp replaced. Unfortunately, not a restful or good experience that I've come to expect from Hilton.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jeffrey K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Belleville, Canada
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Of course hotel, room, pool, dining room were nicely appointed, but unfortunatley when checking in, the arrogance of the front desk staff put me off, During my short stay - I found them very dismissive and unhelpful. Can't say I'd stay again -

Room Tip: I am sure any room is good as it dos carry the Hilton name
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank loyalist
Modesto, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was an enjoyable stay. The staffing and my room were excellent, with the exception of the bathroom. The internet access was great and I did not have any issues working in my room. The television was in working order and showed a clear picture. Due to late arrival, I had ordered room service. The timely arrival of my meal was great and the food was excellent. It was home away from home for me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Katharine G
Ajax, Canada
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Quality hotel, close to the airport, highly reccommend staying here. Friendly staff and all the amenities neccessary for couples, family or business travel. We have stayed several times and will choose anytime we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Leslie M
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I were staying in Brampton to attend a family member's wedding, and were provided with a wedding code to stay at this particular hotel. The rate was very reasonable and we didn't have the highest expectations based on the low rate we got.

However, upon arriving to the Hilton Garden Inn, we were pleasantly surprised by the beautifully decorated lobby and the friendly front desk staff. Check-in was quick and easy, and we were provided with a room in no time.

Our room was clean and well-decorated with modern furnishings. I really loved that there was a large desk in the room with an equally large mirror above it, which I could use as a vanity for getting ready while my husband hogged the bathroom! The bed was wonderfully comfortable, and the sheets were very clean, no complaints!

I didn't have a chance to take a dip in the pool, but I did check out the pool facility and it was well maintained and clean........a huge bonus for people travelling with kids.

The staff was also very accommodating to us, as we were a very large group who often gathered in the lobby and hung around. They never complained about the noise or told us to leave.

Overall, we had a great stay and this property completely suited our needs during our stay here. However, be warned that it is quite a distance to downtown Toronto, if that's where you plan on spending most of your time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Reena B
Brantford, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stay here regularly. It meets all criteria--GREAT staff in all areas-front desk, cleaning, restaurant/bar. Breakfasts are done from scratch and are delicious. I well recommend this property. The fitness center is also well appointed--I can do everything needed with the equipment available. I've not used the pool area, but it looks very well kept.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Timothy R
Richmond Hill ON
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed here on Saturday July 12th. We were attending a very large wedding at the adjoining convention center in the parking lot. This was so convenient just a walk across the parking lot. To my surprise the rooms were beautiful and very clean. Very quick check in and out. The beds are extremely comfy. Would go back again for sure

• Stayed July 2014