Never have I ever stayed in a Motel this bad, after this will probably never stay at any Motel 6 anywhere in the world. Starting at the front door the place stinks, literally. Front desk personal should take a course in customer service...or English!.
The room looks like a dorm room, cheap click laminate flooring, bar fridge and "kitchen chairs" from Salvation Army thrift shop I'm sure. The bed spread was something that might be interesting if it was in a 6 year old's bedroom. Blankets, sheets and pillows obviously are the originals...or from Salvation Army too. Seriously Motel 6 is a big enough chain to be able to get new sheets and pillows, curious to know at what point they actually do get new ones.
Don't bother opening the dirty window if you're on the highway side unless you want to be up all night listening to the trucks stopping as they come off the highway.
The bed, let me put it this way, if the floor was carpeted it would have been more comfortable then the mattress if you could call it a mattress. The 4 hand towels and 2 mini bars of soap in the washroom where hardly worth the effort maybe they should save the money and put up a sign with "bring your own soap so we can invest the money into better pillows" would help explain the lack of proper essentials you expect at even the cheapest chain motels. The pillows, were not much thicker than the hand towels from the bathroom. Oh and call the front desk for more towels and pillows and get a response of "come get them we don't have room service".!!
OK, so the price is low in comparison with the rest of the places around but the price is way too high for this place. Should be advertised as a hostel for world backpackers.
Wondering if this place is on the verge of bankruptcy???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Toronto Brampton is located off highway 410. Nearby is Magnotta Winery, Derrydale Golf Course, Wild Water Kingdom, and Mississauga Convention Center. Free Wi-Fi in all modern rooms. Coin laundry facility, and truck parking available onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Toronto Brampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Toronto Brampton Hotel Brampton
- Brampton Motel 6
- Brampton Motel Six
- Motel 6 Brampton
- Motel Six Brampton
- Motel 6 Toronto Brampton Canada - Ontario