“Another Great Stay”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brampton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed here on 2 occasions for several nights each time. Never had a problem. Great staff. Lots of options for the complimentary breakfast. Would definitely stay again. The only draw back is there is no direct entrance to the parking lot for the hotel... you have to wind through a massive lot to get there.... GPS the address and it doesn't take you to the Hotel which is a little misleading. You can see the hotel, but getting there is a tad tricky

5  Thank Christianne R

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Close to an excellent Indian Restaurant, Punjabi Naturally and Sweets.BLAH .SURVEY SUCKS.Don't fall for it Survey is a pain. Hotel is good.SURVEY SUCKS.Don't fall for it Survey is a pain.SURVEY SUCKS.Don't fall for it Survey is a pain. They get what they deserve.

5  Thank ctuna
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent location. Just minutes away from the airport. Close to restaurants. Fresh coffee always available in lobby. Room very clean and nicely decorated. Bathroom was clean with good supply of shampoo, soap, etc. Towels were a little small and thin. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.

5  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The kids and I were traveling with my husband for work and this hotel was a great choice! The complimentary breakfast save us lots of $$ and the heated indoor pool kept us busy during the day. It is located close to many attractions and dining options as well. The complimentary afternoon cookies and 24 hour tea/coffee were also a with the family!

6  Thank Amanda Brandon P
David A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Ms. Brandon,

It was such a pleasure servicing you and your family at our Hampton Inn Brampton location. We certainly appreciate your review and feedback!

We hope to be of service in the near future.

Cheers,

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Traveled to Brampton for a baskbetball tournament. The hotel was full of parents and kids. The Hotel Staff was friendly, helpful, positive and on the ball. The entire team came down for breakfast at the same time. The Staff stayed focused and got the job done. Front Desk Staff are excellent. Still wish the windows opened in my room. Would use this hotel again.

6  Thank Anne V

Dear Ms. Anne V,

It was nice to see your honest feedback and review. We strive to do our best for our larger corporate or leisure groups and definitely know what to expect in our early mornings.

We hope to have another opportunity to service you and your family in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I rarely eat dinner at the hotel but after a long day of business travel, I was tired and didn't want to go out. Not to mention there wasn't a ton of restaurants close by and the traffic was heavy. I wasn't expecting much but the dinner I had was excellent and the other meals I saw prepared looked great too. Breakfast was also excellent. I've had some terrible breakfasts with all the prepared foods but again this Hampton was great. The guy who was running the kitchen for dinner and breakfast knows what he is doing! The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. They hotel was extremely clean. I recomend this Hampton highly. Traffic noise was a little loud from the street. The only thing I wish they had was a hot tub. After a long day of driving my back could have used it.

Room Tip: Stay at the end of the hotel furthest away from the road.
8  Thank gregm3367

Dear Gregm3367 and valued guest,

On behalf of our Hampton Inn Brampton location;

It was certainly a personal pleasure to read your kind review. I have personally printed your email and showed our appreciation to Vishal and Agnes that handle our Dinner and Breakfast services. Thank you for recognizing what our Hamptonality is all about.

We certainly hope, we have another opportunity to exceed your travel expectations.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I enjoyed the majority of my stay here at this hotel while I was in town for business for 5 days. The rooms were new and comfortable, the breakfast was decent (for a free breakfast) and the staff was very accommodating. The one issue I had with my stay was that 2 nights of my 4 night stay, I had to call down to the front desk to have them come up and clear out the people hanging out in the hallway.....some were chatting, some were watching movies, some were sprinting up & down the hallway and while others were drinking. The first night the issue was resolved with one call, however the second night I had to call twice. Without the hallway issues, I really enjoyed the stay here.

7  Thank Sharpie187