Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decide to stay in this hotel while visiting my family in Brampton. I must say I wasn't disappointed. The cleanliness of our room was on point and the two lovely ladies at the front desk was very polite and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank Tyvagus25
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were traveling through Canada and booked 2 nights at the Hampton in Brampton. ( can't beat that). The booking was easy, The staff was amazingly helpful. The room and whole facility was incredibly clean. This was our 7th hotel in 8 days. It was one of our favorites. The breakfast was wonderful and the Breakfast staff were really accommodating. The Pool was very nice for the kids and they even had a package deal with the local water park.
The stay here was a super way to wind up our vacation.

Room Tip: We got a corner King Suite. Adults got a king size bed and then kids shared a pull out sofa. The...
8  Thank Isaac C
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn due to it being recommended to us by our friends who were getting married. The reception was at the hall just next door, so convenience wise, this hotel was perfectly located. And I must say, the staff were great, and the rooms were great. There was also a complimentary breakfast which featured a heck of a lot more items than I am used to when traveling. I usually stay at Super 8's or Motel 6's, so to me, anything more than cold cereal and a muffin is Aces in my book! Overall the experience was great, pretty much what I have come to expect from the higher tier hotels. Definitely would recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The staff at this hotel is just super friendly and welcoming. I loved their service that makes people feel at ease. Complimentary breakfast is decent. Self-made waffle and toasts; fruit; pastry; hot oatmeal; cereal; cooked sausage and eggs; juice; coffee; tea; and milk. Wifi connection is ok. Slow Youtube loading though. Everything seems clean. The only problem we had was the toilet noise. It sounds like it's feeling up the watertank nonstop, but I didn't report it as it sometimes would stop after a long while. I'd stay at this hotel again. It's about 13 minutes away from Pearson. It's located in an Hindu Indian neighborhood, so most of the restaurants you'll find is Indian food. You'll have to drive east on Hwy 7 for a while to get gas and other types of food. So, not too convenient, in my opinion. It's located in a almost vacant mall.

8  Thank Kay C
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel was nicely located, clean, neat, and professional staff. Check in was smooth with no issues. The room was clean, fresh, and comfortable. Internet access was easy and stable. I plan on staying there again when I'm in the area on business.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Kenneth H
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Excellent hotel with an even better location. Convenient to majority Toronto attractions--Canada's Wonderland, downtown, Vaughn Ferrari/Maserati showroom, restaurants, shopping, etc. We loved the breakfast and the warm hospitality exhibited by Mr. Anand and his wonderful staff.

9  Thank Puneet B
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights while making a road trip to Toronto and Niagara Falls. The hotel was very nice. The breakfast was great. Pool and slide were wonderful.

It is very accessible to Toronto and to the highway. Would highly recommend!

8  Thank mary5984