“Incredible Staff!!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
St. Louis
“Incredible Staff!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for several weeks now for a long term project and have thoroughly enjoyed my stays at this property.
All the staff that I see day in and day out are wonderful. They are very professional and are very friendly and always there to help in anything I ask.
I really enjoy at the start and end of my days great and fun conversation with folks like Ana, Shweta, Basem and Alex. The other staff that make my day enjoyable are Jasper, Jonathon, Hani and Carla.
My Cafe buddy Jenese is very friendly and curtious and as others always there for help and good conversation.
Basem the manager on staff helps ensure also my day is just right.

I would highly recommend this property for your business or personal stay and know that you will have a courteous and friendly staff that will make your stay and day enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I've been working in Brampton Ontario since January of this year. One major reason why I feel like this hotel is my home away from home is because of my extended family. My sisters at the front desk (Swatha, Hani, Alex, and Anna) They greet me with such a big smile everyday and night. I must admit that I've become very attached to them, especially Swatha, who is always on me about upgrading / replacing my American Express Card. She greets me with a Mr. Buffaloe!!! each and every time I walk through the door. Hani, Alex, and Anna are all great young ladies who are very fun to talk to. If I'm having a bad day, they make me forget about as soon as I walk though the door. Great location, Great atmosphere, All the Staff and Management are superior and very professional. If you are ever in Brampton Ontario, this place is a must to stay when traveling...Mr. Buffaloe

Room Tip: Get a room facing Applebees and Shoeless Joes is quieter
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TeamattheCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Brampton, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear DBuffaloe,

Thank you for taking the time write about our hotel and staff.
We are glad to hear that we are your home away from home. We look forward to your arrival each week. Our staff works hard to ensure that you as well of our other guests are taken care of during the time you stay with us here at the Courtyard. Our front desk staff is amongst the best and we could not be more happy to hear that they have made such a great impression on you.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The front desk staff at this Courtyard has been extremely professional, courteous, efficient, helpful and most of all Friendly. I stay at the hotel weekly and the staff has become family, especially Swatha, Alex, Ana and Hani. You couldn't ask for a more friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Request room on the front side of hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear bOB j,

We are extremely delighted to hear that our staff has made quite an impression on you. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was staying as a part of a wedding party and was having a good time. When I went back to the hotel, my daughter was missing. I was terrified. Then I saw this man walk in with my daughter and he informed me that she was with her all along. He was from the front desk and had a calming way about him that calmed me down. Om asking my daughter later, I discovered she wanted to be with him rather than alone in a room with my sleeping husband cause he took good care of her and even gave her a chocolate. Jesper, that's what his batch said; later came back up to ask me to quiet down as I was too loud screaming at my husband for losing my daughter. He calmed me again, gave me some water and helped me with something that the other had denied me earlier for. IF not for him, I would have been a wreck. Thank you Jesper. Whoever you are, you did awesome.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear ottawaqueen,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Courtyard. We are all very relieved that your daughter was found safely and that she enjoyed her stay here.
We are sorry that you experienced this issue during your stay, but are thankful for our staff members who are here to look after each and everyone of our guests and go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our guests.
Your comments and your appreciation have been passed along to Jesper.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in town

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Every time I stay at this hotel, always greeted by name by nearly all the staff member. Really great personnel behind the check-in desk, at the bistro, and even the cleaning staff. They are always accommodating, offering any amenities requested and assuring me of a pleasant stay. The only place to stay when traveling to Brampton! Really can't say enough good things about Ana, Alex, Shweter, Jenise, Maria, Nicole and Jonathan! They really are the most accommodating and easy-going team that I've encountered throughout my travels.

Dear RicoFedora,

Thank you for the kind words about the staff here at the Courtyard. We pride ourselves in the service that we are able to provide to our valuable guests such as yourself.
Your comments have been shared with our team and are truly appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

State Road, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 November 2013

After reviewing several previous trip advisor reviews I felt I should add my comments on this property.

The property is a decent place to stay. Room was fine and the linen was good. Where I think the hotel needs help is in 2 places. First being the attitude of the Bistro employees. They were quite cheeking to the point of being rude. I think as marginal as their food was they would want to have better service. The second thing is a problem that I find chain wide. When preparing for guest the staff does not pay attention to the guest profiles. They may read 1 item but not everything. I find this very annoying as my job depends on following detailed instructions.

But like I said there is nothing wrong with the property and the price was fair for the area.

Room Tip: If you have special needs on your profile call ahead and make sure they prepare your room properly.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
TeamattheCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Brampton, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear HotelAWeek1963,
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for any issues you may have experienced during your stay with us here at the Courtyard.Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate departments for further review with our staff.
We appreciate your business and do hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting you again whenever you are in the area.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were in Brampton last weekend for a family weekend and spent the night in the Marriott. The room was clean and had all the usual things you would expect in a Marriott. We asked in advance for an early check in and were accommodated quite willingly.

The hallways and room have an odour of cleaning fluids - we thought at first it was to cover up smoking - but the odour (not unpleasant) was everywere.

The breakfast was chaotic - the wait staff were pleasant and apologized several times. The food was cold as they were waiting for toast (which we had declined in the first place). We suggested to the front desk on check out that they should have a toaster and let clients make their own toast so as not to have to hold hot food ordered - we have seen this in other locations. We were not sure they cared for the feedback - hopefully it was just because they were busy.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Robin and Diane F,
We definitely appreciate any feedback our guests have to provide us with. It is feedback from guests such as yourself that allow us to improve and meet the needs of our clients.
Thank you for taking the time to write down your suggestions. Your suggestions were indeed passed along to our management team who are currently looking into this matter.
We do apologize if you felt that your concerns were not acknowledged by our team.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are working on ways to implement your suggestion.