Courtyard Toronto Brampton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
White Knight Motel(Mississauga)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lottim hortonsmarriott chainmovie theatershoeless joeshome depotplatinum memberstayed here for one nightfew issueshockey tournamentking suitemicrowave and coffee makerrooms are cleankids runningsofa bedhot tubfast food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel shows clean and modern with pleasant friendly staff. The room was clean and well laid out with the essentials as expected. The sheets did not quite fit the matress but it was comfortable. The toilet kept running but was easily fixed with a small stick from the rooms flower arrangement. ( it was late and I didn't bother calling the front desk). The front desk staff were very helpful in sending faxes and did not surcharge for the service. There is lots of parking. I will not stay here again because when I pulled the sheets back they had several dark short hairs. I slept with the blanket but not the sheets. Too bad that the cleaning staff does not change the sheets... At $135 plus tax per night I would have expected that they can wash sheets.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AlwaysAskALocal
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for several weeks now for a long term project and have thoroughly enjoyed my stays at this property.
All the staff that I see day in and day out are wonderful. They are very professional and are very friendly and always there to help in anything I ask.
I really enjoy at the start and end of my days great and fun conversation with folks like Ana, Shweta, Basem and Alex. The other staff that make my day enjoyable are Jasper, Jonathon, Hani and Carla.
My Cafe buddy Jenese is very friendly and curtious and as others always there for help and good conversation.
Basem the manager on staff helps ensure also my day is just right.

I would highly recommend this property for your business or personal stay and know that you will have a courteous and friendly staff that will make your stay and day enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I've been working in Brampton Ontario since January of this year. One major reason why I feel like this hotel is my home away from home is because of my extended family. My sisters at the front desk (Swatha, Hani, Alex, and Anna) They greet me with such a big smile everyday and night. I must admit that I've become very attached to them, especially Swatha, who is always on me about upgrading / replacing my American Express Card. She greets me with a Mr. Buffaloe!!! each and every time I walk through the door. Hani, Alex, and Anna are all great young ladies who are very fun to talk to. If I'm having a bad day, they make me forget about as soon as I walk though the door. Great location, Great atmosphere, All the Staff and Management are superior and very professional. If you are ever in Brampton Ontario, this place is a must to stay when traveling...Mr. Buffaloe

Room Tip: Get a room facing Applebees and Shoeless Joes is quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
TeamattheCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear DBuffaloe,

Thank you for taking the time write about our hotel and staff.
We are glad to hear that we are your home away from home. We look forward to your arrival each week. Our staff works hard to ensure that you as well of our other guests are taken care of during the time you stay with us here at the Courtyard. Our front desk staff is amongst the best and we could not be more happy to hear that they have made such a great impression on you.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The front desk staff at this Courtyard has been extremely professional, courteous, efficient, helpful and most of all Friendly. I stay at the hotel weekly and the staff has become family, especially Swatha, Alex, Ana and Hani. You couldn't ask for a more friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Request room on the front side of hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear bOB j,

We are extremely delighted to hear that our staff has made quite an impression on you. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was staying as a part of a wedding party and was having a good time. When I went back to the hotel, my daughter was missing. I was terrified. Then I saw this man walk in with my daughter and he informed me that she was with her all along. He was from the front desk and had a calming way about him that calmed me down. Om asking my daughter later, I discovered she wanted to be with him rather than alone in a room with my sleeping husband cause he took good care of her and even gave her a chocolate. Jesper, that's what his batch said; later came back up to ask me to quiet down as I was too loud screaming at my husband for losing my daughter. He calmed me again, gave me some water and helped me with something that the other had denied me earlier for. IF not for him, I would have been a wreck. Thank you Jesper. Whoever you are, you did awesome.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear ottawaqueen,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Courtyard. We are all very relieved that your daughter was found safely and that she enjoyed her stay here.
We are sorry that you experienced this issue during your stay, but are thankful for our staff members who are here to look after each and everyone of our guests and go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our guests.
Your comments and your appreciation have been passed along to Jesper.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in town