“Enjoyable stay ”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay recently for three nights at this location. Rooms and all property was very clean. Breakfast was good (standard). My only negative would be that the pool was very small. However, I felt that we received a very good value and would stay again.

Stayed: April 2014
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Was disappointed ,this hotel is run by people who care about profit not hospitality. Anyway one of the worst Holiday inn I ever stayed in .
The breakfast was horrible the sausage tasked like my shoes old and dry ,clean less not on standard of the rest of the holiday chain ,I was just yesterday at the holiday inn express in Chatham Ontario with the exact opposite experience ,I recommend that the owner have a look how this property is operated and learn a little .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank paulgeci
Athithan S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Tyhoward
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with us. We are really to hear that our hotel does not meet your expectations. The breakfast is the Holiday Inn standard. Every Holiday Inn Express hotel has the same breakfast and we apologize that it was not tasteful to you. We do offer many other options such as fresh pancakes, eggs, bacon, bagels, cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit. It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Our staff including breakfast attendants would be delighted to help and make other suggestions when a guest is dissatisfied. We hope you visit again and give us a chance to show you that our guests are our top priority!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions as we have a customer nearby. I've been happy with each of my stays thus far. The rooms are clean and include a microwave and refrigerator which are nice for longer stays. The rooms and grounds are always well kept. The location is very convenient to the 407 which means it is easy to get both in and out of the city. It is right on airport road, but I haven't expeirenced any issues with road noise. Breakfast is good, but not the best I've found at this level of hotel. While completely adequate, I have found the hotels front desk staff to be a little impersonal and to the point during check in and out. It doesn't bother me, but I can understand where some other reviewers are coming from with their complaints. However, this hotel offers great value for its location and for that reason I will continue to stay here and recommend it to my colleagues.

Room Tip: Southwest side rooms face Airport Rd.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tyhoward

Dear Tyhoward,
Thank you for writing a review about your stays with the Holiday Inn Experience Brampton. We are delighted to hear that you are a returning guest to the property and enjoy your stays with us. Indeed, the location is very convenient for guests with the highway down the road and Wal Mart right across the street. Your understanding is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in the future!

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I stay here regularly, the company I work for has their headquarters very close to here.

It is extremely clean, and modern. There is a nice pool and hot tub, which are nicely maintained.

The rooms are sizeable, and most have a microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, work area and a sitting area.

The bathrooms are clean, and a nice bonus is Bath & Body Works soaps,etc. white citrus is the smell is believe.

There is a business area with desktops and a printing area as well.

Continental breakfast is meagrely, and boring.

Service is professional and quick, but not overtly friendly.

Will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We spent two nights at the Holiday Inn in Brampton Ontario. Excellent value for the money. Very clean and well maintained, absolutely wonderfully comfortable bed. We have nothing but praise for the staff; they were all very polite and attentive. The breakfast buffet was very good - excellent variety and excellent coffee. Salt-water indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, office center, free parking. We will certainly come back

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Fern808
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed here from Monday 26th Aug to 31st Aug. All around it was a good stay. The complimentary hot breakfast was good, although the scrambled eggs were COLD on the Saturday morning. The rooms were clean and the reception staff were helpful with every question I had. Check in and check out were both smooth and the location was excellent for all eateries and drinking establishments. I would certainly use this hotel again.

Room Tip: higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

First things first, the hotel itself is impeccable. Very close to Wal-Mart Supercenter and several shopping stores. The hotel is very clean and everything seems to work fine. The A/C was keeping the room to a very cool temperature of 18.5 Degrees Celcius (65.3 Farhenheit) at all time, and wasn't noisy at all. We had a microwave, a small fridge, and a coffee maker in the room, everything working perfectly. We also had a bathtub, which was very convenient since we prefer this to showers. We also had a 32" TV, but we didn't use it. The King Size bed was hard enough and we spent 2 great nights in the room. The swimming pool and the Spa were open and we also spent some time there. In the morning, we had a hot breakfast, which included sausages, omelettes, bacon, and everything one needs to start off his day. The only low point I could come with in this hotel is at the reception. Everyone we saw there for our entire stay didn't even look at us when we passed by and were sort of cold when we talked to them or asked them questions. They don't give the internet password when checking-in, we have to ask, and the wi-fi speed is rather unstable. But apart from the receptionnists coldness, everything was perfect and I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family