Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton
Comfort Inn(Brampton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$120
US$109
Courtyard Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$180
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$89
US$105
US$73
  • Fitness centre
All reviewshi expressgeneral areaexpress breakfastcanadian tirefifth floorcomplimentary breakfast was pretty goodentry areabooked this hotelroom was cleanboston pizzafront desk staffrooms are nicewould stay here againyogurttoronto areanice stayone night stay
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay recently for three nights at this location. Rooms and all property was very clean. Breakfast was good (standard). My only negative would be that the pool was very small. However, I felt that we received a very good value and would stay again.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Was disappointed ,this hotel is run by people who care about profit not hospitality. Anyway one of the worst Holiday inn I ever stayed in .
The breakfast was horrible the sausage tasked like my shoes old and dry ,clean less not on standard of the rest of the holiday chain ,I was just yesterday at the holiday inn express in Chatham Ontario with the exact opposite experience ,I recommend that the owner have a look how this property is operated and learn a little .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank paulgeci
Athithan S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Tyhoward
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with us. We are really to hear that our hotel does not meet your expectations. The breakfast is the Holiday Inn standard. Every Holiday Inn Express hotel has the same breakfast and we apologize that it was not tasteful to you. We do offer many other options such as fresh pancakes, eggs, bacon, bagels, cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit. It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Our staff including breakfast attendants would be delighted to help and make other suggestions when a guest is dissatisfied. We hope you visit again and give us a chance to show you that our guests are our top priority!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions as we have a customer nearby. I've been happy with each of my stays thus far. The rooms are clean and include a microwave and refrigerator which are nice for longer stays. The rooms and grounds are always well kept. The location is very convenient to the 407 which means it is easy to get both in and out of the city. It is right on airport road, but I haven't expeirenced any issues with road noise. Breakfast is good, but not the best I've found at this level of hotel. While completely adequate, I have found the hotels front desk staff to be a little impersonal and to the point during check in and out. It doesn't bother me, but I can understand where some other reviewers are coming from with their complaints. However, this hotel offers great value for its location and for that reason I will continue to stay here and recommend it to my colleagues.

Room Tip: Southwest side rooms face Airport Rd.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tyhoward

Dear Tyhoward,
Thank you for writing a review about your stays with the Holiday Inn Experience Brampton. We are delighted to hear that you are a returning guest to the property and enjoy your stays with us. Indeed, the location is very convenient for guests with the highway down the road and Wal Mart right across the street. Your understanding is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in the future!

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I stay here regularly, the company I work for has their headquarters very close to here.

It is extremely clean, and modern. There is a nice pool and hot tub, which are nicely maintained.

The rooms are sizeable, and most have a microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, work area and a sitting area.

The bathrooms are clean, and a nice bonus is Bath & Body Works soaps,etc. white citrus is the smell is believe.

There is a business area with desktops and a printing area as well.

Continental breakfast is meagrely, and boring.

Service is professional and quick, but not overtly friendly.

Will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We spent two nights at the Holiday Inn in Brampton Ontario. Excellent value for the money. Very clean and well maintained, absolutely wonderfully comfortable bed. We have nothing but praise for the staff; they were all very polite and attentive. The breakfast buffet was very good - excellent variety and excellent coffee. Salt-water indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, office center, free parking. We will certainly come back

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business