“Red lobster”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Red lobster”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have the pleasure of dining at the Red lobster in several occasions and always find that their service and food is always consistent and A1. The Red Lobster is always a nice place to take take family or friends for a nice dinner or lunch, especially if you like seafood. The menu choices are very good and you would not be disappointed, and don't miss out on the nice dinner rolls that they serve.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank default319

Brampton, Canada
“Good seafood and friendly service in Brampton, Ontario”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found the food at the Brampton Red Lobster to be very good and the service friendly and efficient. It is a bit pricey. The decor is appropriate to the restaurant's theme and really does transport one to a seaside setting. A positive experience!

• Visited May 2014
“Great”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like Red Lobster because I can get lobster my favourite sea food at a reasonable price, I also love their clam chowder soup, one of the best I have ever tasted. The service is always good the staff are pleasant and helpful. Tomorrow is my birthday and Red Lobster is where I have chosen for dinning. At Christmas my children always give me Red Lobster gift certificates as they know that is where I like to dine.

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Needs Some improvement”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Red Lobster on Feb. 15, 2014, we were greeted and given our table right away. Our server was very good, took our order right away and the food was delicious. Our only complaint was that the cutlery did not seam too clean and it looked old, other than that we had a very good lunch.

Visited February 2014
St Thomas, Ontario
“Lunch”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I've been to this location a few times. The food and service are usually good. Today the server forgot the soup which arrived after the entree and we were finished our entrees by the time the signature cheese buns arrived. However, the server was very apologetic and offered to speak to the manager. The manager came to the table, apologized, and brought the buns to the table personally when they were finally ready. He then gave us our lunch for free. Thanks George. We will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2014