“My favourite restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The best seafood restaurant. Service is amazing and a lot of seafood menus. The lobster is fresh and the best. Price is affordable and good portion. We always have some leftover to bring home for next day.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Conveniently located in Central Brampton, this Family Restaurant is always busy serving popular sea food dishes. Always enjoyable to visit them.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have the pleasure of dining at the Red lobster in several occasions and always find that their service and food is always consistent and A1. The Red Lobster is always a nice place to take take family or friends for a nice dinner or lunch, especially if you like seafood. The menu choices are very good and you would not be disappointed, and don't miss out on the nice dinner rolls that they serve.

1  Thank default319
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found the food at the Brampton Red Lobster to be very good and the service friendly and efficient. It is a bit pricey. The decor is appropriate to the restaurant's theme and really does transport one to a seaside setting. A positive experience!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like Red Lobster because I can get lobster my favourite sea food at a reasonable price, I also love their clam chowder soup, one of the best I have ever tasted. The service is always good the staff are pleasant and helpful. Tomorrow is my birthday and Red Lobster is where I have chosen for dinning. At Christmas my children always give me Red Lobster gift certificates as they know that is where I like to dine.