“Home cooked meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a table by the window. The service was amazing and the food matched the service. We loved it! If you only have one night in Brampton, dine here!

1  Thank Smenner

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I often check the reviews of restaurants in areas I am unfamiliar with. All the positive reviews regarding this restaurant are indeed true. We had an excellent meal.

1  Thank BecsterA59
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had the pleasure of eating there today.. It was a birthday for a friend so there was 35 plus of us for a luncheon ..We had the Buffet which had the best antipasto selection and wonderful hot choices .. The bread that was baked and brought out to our tables was out of this world.. The service was fantastic and friendly and the owner was most attentive. He also handed out a certificate for $$ off our next visit that will be a FOR SURE for me ..I cant wait to try a dinner after reading some of the other reviews on here.
I had ordered pizza from here many times over the years and I highly recommend that..
So make sure you drop by ..you wont be sorry

1  Thank cindy r
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have had the enormous pleasure of dining at Vesuvio's for the last 35 years and have enjoyed every moment. The food and service have been second to none.
My wife and I got married here and we're treated to spectacular evening with our wedding picture on the wall to prove it.
Last October my old friend Maurizio took over the restaurant from John and is adding all his wonderful ideas to an already fabulous place to make it the number one place to dine in Brampton.
The food and service are absolutely outstanding.
ROSA and Jerry

3  Thank One101
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the pleasure of dining here for a birthday celebration in March (for 2), a post funeral reception in April (for 65) and our son's Wedding luncheon in May (for 45). The service was professional, friendly and the food was exceptional. Maurizio is the current manager/owner and he does a wonderful job in making all of his guests feel at home. He helped make our sons wedding celebration a very special day. The staff were so helpful and tried very hard to make everything just right. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was! We found the servers extremely friendly, the food plentiful and very well prepared. We highly recommend visiting Vesuvio's for lunch, dinner or for celebrating a special occasion here. We had a wonderful experience every time we ate here.

2  Thank CanukTraveller2010