“Nice place to stay”

Brantford Hotel & Suites
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brantford
Reviewed 3 December 2008

It was such a nice experiance. We wasn't know they have a restaurant and bar in the facility. My over all stay was nice, room nice and clean, pool clean, great food and very nice staff. I will recommend everyone try this place.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 November 2008

where do i even start restaurant food sucked cold and gross check in was nice thought our stay would have been good with our first impression hair in the tub and bed ants everywhere!!!! bath tub peeling they said they painted them pool doesnt even look clean nor smell like clorine i over heard them say it doesnt get done daily umm yuck

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2008

I travel to Brantford often, and decided to try the Quality Inn & Suites as my meeting the next morning was in the same proximity. I called the hotel directly to book my room and inquired about corporate rates, the guest service representative was very helpful and got me a great deal on a King Suite. Upon check in I once again found the front desk staff to be very helpful. I had asked for directions, a wake up call, and some suggestions for dinner, and found them to be very knowledgeable about the city and surrounding area. They informed me of the indoor heated swimming pool and on-site fitness room. The room I checked into was very comfortable and quiet, it had a separate sitting area with a pull out couch. I found the bed extremely comfortable. The next morning I recieved a pleasant wake up call, advising me of the weather conditions for the day which I found very useful. I went downstairs and found the room that the free continental breakfast was being served. There was a selection of toast/bagels/cereals/juices/coffee/tea/muffins/doughnuts. Pretty good for the value. Upon check out I was once again delighted with the staff. I will definitely stay here everytime I need to be in Brantford.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank LJames70
Reviewed 11 September 2008

My husband and I decided to go to Brantford to visit some relatives and we chose the Quality Inn & Suites Brantford as our hotel, as they had more than reasonable rates. Upon check in we recieved a warm welcome and felt as comfortable as if we were in our own home. The front desk staff was absolutely delightful! They were sooo friendly and helpful! The room was very spacious and clean, the bathrooms were recently renovated and they looked great! The hotel no longer had a restaurant on site but the front desk were wonderful in assissting us in finding a place to have dinner. That night we took a swim in the beautiful indoor heated pool, and had the best nights sleep in some time......In the morning we enojoyed a free continental breakfast served in a cozy room off the lobby and then soaked up the sun on a bench in the lovely courtyard. My husband and I have already booked again for November! It was a wonderful little getaway and we were very pleased with our stay...I highly reccomend this property to anyone looking for a hotel in Brantford. Thank you Quality Inn!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple