I have stayed here for almost 1 month and ALL the staff members were very courteous and friendly. The breakfast was quite good and they always had fresh orange juice and coffee (the coffee is actually good too!). The rooms are nice and I stayed in 3 or 4 different ones over the month i was here. If you are looking for an affordable place to stay in Brantford i would recommend this place for sure and best of all they are very close to Tim Horton’s, Wendy’s, Crabby Joes (Great wings and Hamburgers!) and Williams (Fresh and Healthy meals) all within walking distance of less than 2 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Brantford is a clean, comfortable and very affordable 75 room hotel in the hub of major brand name restaurants, shopping, and the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre that features an Olympic sized pool, state of the art hockey and gym facilities plus the Sports Hall of Recognition. Located just off highway 403 at Exit 38 (Wayne Gretzky Parkway). Your stay includes: Free Hot Breakfast, Free Swim passes to the Gretzky Centre, Free Wi-fi, Free parking, Free newspaper, fridges, microwaves in all rooms, Flat Screen TV, in-room controlled air conditioning. Ask about our Partner Promotions, Stay and Play, Spa, and Outdoor Adventure, Golf,and Wedding discounts! Meeting space available on both levels. Every Day is a Great Day at Days Inn Brantford! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Brantford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Brantford Hotel Brantford
- Brantford Days Inn
- Days Inn Brantford Ontario, Canada