We were at this hotel one night and then we travelled through to another destination. I was completely surprised about two things in this hotel: 1. the spaciousness of the rooms, 2. the modern look and atmosphere. In the States, some of them are just okay but one uses them simply as a place to stay overnight because they are cheap.
If you are going to Brantford and need a place to stay...this is the place that is reasonable and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Brantford is a clean, comfortable and very affordable 75 room hotel in the hub of major brand name restaurants, shopping, and the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre that features an Olympic sized pool, state of the art hockey and gym facilities plus the Sports Hall of Recognition. Located just off highway 403 at Exit 38 (Wayne Gretzky Parkway). Your stay includes: Free Hot Breakfast, Free Swim passes to the Gretzky Centre, Free Wi-fi, Free parking, Free newspaper, fridges, microwaves in all rooms, Flat Screen TV, in-room controlled air conditioning. Ask about our Partner Promotions, Stay and Play, Spa, and Outdoor Adventure, Golf,and Wedding discounts! Meeting space available on both levels. Every Day is a Great Day at Days Inn Brantford! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Brantford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Brantford Hotel Brantford
- Brantford Days Inn
- Days Inn Brantford Ontario, Canada