“Great food, good atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brantford Charity Casino
Ranked #19 of 51 things to do in Brantford
Reviewed 4 August 2013

lots of fun, and lots of games. friendly staff and the restaurant offers buffet and a la carte at good prices and the food is great!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

It's something to do, in Brantford. It's entertainment, it's always full, all day, all night, all kind of people. It is hard to find a parking spot. I do not play the tables but I like to go, once a year and give my luck a try. It never works for me but is a fun evening, out! As long as you know your limit!

1  Thank 19Danyk19
Reviewed 10 March 2013

You can tell which people were Lucky enough to win, they have a smile on their face as they leave. As we did the other night. Thanks to the slot machine god for blessing us..

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I don't go to casino's very often but now I don't go at all. I liked the sound of the coins dropping when you won! Now you get a stupid piece of paper that isn't nearly as exciting. Took my daughter for her 19th birthday and that's the last time I went.

1  Thank totallygarys
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Nice since redone. Slots are tight though. I don't go to get rich but for the few visits for entertainment would be nice to break even at times. In Vegas I found slot entertainment. Win one day, lose the next but come home feeling like I had fun. I go to casino here and feel my chance of any win is slim. Luck is luck but payout percentage is set .