“Small, crowded on weekends”

Brantford Charity Casino
Ranked #14 of 43 things to do in Brantford
Brantford, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Small, crowded on weekends”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

The last time I went, I won. Which is always a bonus. It's nicely decorated and smoke free. The staff are friendly. You can self serve for soft drinks, tea and coffee. Be prepared if going on the weekend as it is packed. There is a good variety of machines and table games.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lelyat

Brantford
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great food, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

lots of fun, and lots of games. friendly staff and the restaurant offers buffet and a la carte at good prices and the food is great!

Visited September 2012
Paris, Ontario, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“It's ok!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

It's something to do, in Brantford. It's entertainment, it's always full, all day, all night, all kind of people. It is hard to find a parking spot. I do not play the tables but I like to go, once a year and give my luck a try. It never works for me but is a fun evening, out! As long as you know your limit!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank 19Danyk19
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Winners always leave with a Smile...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

You can tell which people were Lucky enough to win, they have a smile on their face as they leave. As we did the other night. Thanks to the slot machine god for blessing us..

Visited March 2013
Ontario
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Use to enjoy it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I don't go to casino's very often but now I don't go at all. I liked the sound of the coins dropping when you won! Now you get a stupid piece of paper that isn't nearly as exciting. Took my daughter for her 19th birthday and that's the last time I went.

Visited April 2012