“A Taste of Heaven !”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was our first visit to Dolch'Eh Bistro - and it sure won't be the last ! This cozy, casual little bistro oozes with exceptionally wonderful food. The Eastern European cuisine prepared fresh every day is a nice change from the food options found in the usual chain restaurants and sports bars. We were warmly greeted by a very sweet waitress who patiently answered our question about the menu items. The borscht is to die for - tasting just as I remember my mom's. We ordered the Combination Platter of pierogies, pork schnitzel, a cabbage roll and a potato pancake - everything was delicious ! So take your appetite and a hungry friend to help you finish your meal - you won't regret it. Maybe I'll see you there !

2  Thank ThePinks2

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and often check trip advisor when travelling but last night we were looking for a restaurant in our home town. We have driven past this restaurant many times as it is only a couple of km from the house and hidden behind a simple facade in a strip plaza. Appearances can be so deceiving! The food was so good and so were the prices. We split a borscht when we saw a huge bowl at the next table and then split their platter. This include a huge schnitzel, cabbage roll and "White Russian" perogies.
There are only about 18 chairs so there is a very intimate but not stuffy atmosphere. Our waitress was very sweet and efficient. We had more than enough food, the portions are very large. We will definitely return many times again and apparently everything on the menu can be take out. Food that truly tastes home made by expert cooks.

1  Thank sstreet
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We have drove by Dolch eh many times but hadn't made it in until today. I read several great reviews online and our lunch today did not dissapoint. This is a small comfortable dining room. Service was great. We both had fabulous authentic Reubens that were so big we couldnt finish them. The perogies were pretty good too. We will definately go back to try other items as everything was homemade and fresh!!

1  Thank Redde4u
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great authentic Ruben sandwich. Had many times, can't wait to try more items

Wonderful service and very nice people. Old school cooking

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great little place ... had a late lunch and the food was very tasty. In fact, everything was as if I made it myself. The potato pancake was exceptionally good and I've not tasted potatoes done this way before. The cabbage rolls were very nice also. The woman who waited on me was very friendly and helpful. The food was served in a timely manner. I'd come back here and try the different items on their menu.