“Delicious”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 265 Restaurants in Brantford
Price range: US$30 - US$76
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Took my boyfriend here for his first time for his birthday. We both thoroughly enjoyed our food. Service was great.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went here with fairly large group the service was great and they were very accommodating.
The food was great with good portions.
Not a place to go for a quick bite to eat but definitely a place to go enjoy a good time with people.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

When we couldn't dine-In the next best plan was take-out & despite not having the ambience of the fire place burning & rich dark wood, the food was delicious. Garlic mash potatoes to die for & grilled tiger shrimp on skewers. Yikes! skewers that did not fit in plastic take out container, so they were snapped/bent exposing tiny wood slivers! Highly recommend removing skewers before packing, as that was a total bust to the presentation & more fiber than we bargained for. Overall taste did not disappoint & we were able to make Grandma feel special.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Very nice restaurant, has a high end feel to it, but you don't have to be dressed up to go there. The employees were dressed classy (black dresses for the ladies, nice top/pants for the guys).
Our meal was fantastic, the shrimp cocktail had very large shrimp, and our steaks were cooked perfectly and a good size. I'm extremely fussy about my steak so that is a huge deal for me.
What prompted the review however was the exceptional treatment we received when the staff realized our salads had not been delivered before the main course. We didn't even have to say a thing. Before we new it the head chef came out to apologize and offered us not only the salad but then a desert for after the meal. We didn't want the salad at that point (it was very large so they don't skimp on the salad portions!), but did accept the desert. Then shortly afterwards the manager came over to apologize. Not only did they not charge us for the salads (of course), they also did not charge us for the deserts.
Top notch classy folks working here. It's hard to find this kind of great service and great follow through coupled with really food, so I would for sure return again.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Fiancé had all her friends get together at the Keg. I got invited as the token male. They are all pretty picky eaters so I was curious to see if they would all enjoy their salads and pasta dishes. I loved my steak, great expanation by our waitress as to how I wanted my steak done. First Keg I've ever been to, hope they are all like this.