“An Excellent Stay”

Creekside B&B and Guest Suite
Ranked #2 of 6 Burlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were lucky enough to have stumbled across this bed and breakfast while searching places to stay in the Burlington, Ont area for a wedding. The owners are extremely accommodating and made us feel quite at home immediately upon our arrival. The home is a lovely, secure and safe area just north of the main core of Burlington. We brought our bicycles so that we could enjoy the beautiful trail system along Lake Ontario. The home was a short drive from the shoreline and I thought it was very conveniently located. We stayed in the 'spruce room' and I found it to be extremely clean and comfortable. There was a nice ensuite bathroom and everything was well stocked with nice linens on the bed, to nice large towels in the bathroom. The room was extremely comfortable to sleep in, was very quite (never heard another sound) and was well sized with a King and single bed. There was WIFI that was provided for us to use while we were there. We were greeted both mornings by extremely friendly hosts/owners and we thoroughly enjoyed our morning chats. The breakfast was excellent with eggs, bacon, toast and a nice range of side options including yogurt, cereals and toast. I always felt at home, and whatever I was needing was provided to me. The whole experience was top shelf, and I would definitely recommend to friends and family if they asked me for a recommendation for a nice place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shawn T
Creekside_BandB, Owner at Creekside B&B and Guest Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it is very much appreciated.......we really enjoyed our breakfast chats.

There are newer reviews for Creekside B&B and Guest Suite

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing time while staying in the apartment with our 3 young children. We travelled in & around Toronto also staying in Hotels but the Creekside was the best by far. Lin & Steve were great hosts, very informative, friendly & made us feel at home. The rooms were immaculate. We loved the pool & hot tub. Kids loved the nearby park. Great local shops. Fantastic all round. I could quite happily move in!!! We are all missing the yummy breakfasts! Would definitely stay again & have already recommended this B&B to family & friends.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TeamK10

Great to have you stay with us guys....good luck with all your future plans and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed with Lin and Steve for a Week, staying in the Family Apartment, Straight from arrival we knew we had made the correct choice. We were made to feel at home and were showed round. The basement apartment was just what we were after, comfortable, clean and with plenty of privacy but with access to all we needed (Garden & Pool) etc. Breakfast was excellent, set us up for the day. Lin and Steve also gave us plenty of info about where we were visiting which was a great help. If your after a place to stay that works out cheaper than a hotel with excellent service look no further. We cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Creekside_BandB, Owner at Creekside B&B and Guest Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review......Steve and I really appreciate hearing from our guests.
You guys were a lot of fun, and it was our pleasure to have you stay with us.....see you next time!
Lin and Steve.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We enjoyed our staying in Creek Side B&B!

As soon as we arrived, Lyn & Steve said “Please make yourself at Home”, they are welcoming and since we were interested to discover the area, they provide us with useful information!

We had a very tasty “Full English” breakfast with laughter.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks guys for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you. We are glad you felt at home and hope you will be able to return one day.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed with Lin and Steve for about a week over the new year. The entire dwelling is attractive and inviting, with several comfortable spaces where guests can relax. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and the shower hot. The room had plenty of space for my things and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was ample and delicious, and they were very reasonable about my irregular breakfast schedules.

More important than the food or the building, however, is that Lin and Steve are amazing people who genuinely treat their guests with care and respect. I was overwhelmed by how welcoming and friendly they were, and I witnessed them go out of their way to make each and every guest feel welcomed and comfortable. I don't warm up to new people quickly, but I soon felt like I was visiting with old friends!

These are people you can depend on. They set fair and reasonable expectations, and kept all of their commitments. They're flexible whenever they can be and firm whenever they must be. And they're dependable in a crisis! I had an emergency need for an overnight on the following week and showed up at their door after 11:00 PM with no notice: Steve welcomed me with a smile and showed me to a room.

If you're looking for a place to stay in Burlington, Creekside is simply the best possible choice you could make.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind review Scott, we're really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your first trip to Canada in January, and first experience of snow was memorable for you.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The year 2014 has only just begun, and I have already made my first visit for this year, with another booking already made.

Steve and Lin have become not only hosts, but wonderful friends as well. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable, breakfast is always yummy, and I get to meet such wonderful other travelers while visiting.

See you two in a couple of months!!!

Toni

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

We're always thrilled when our guests return for a second or third stay.....and when the visits become multiple, it is absolutely like having a friend visit. See you soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Travelled with two very young children to visit family. Steve & Lin were more than accommodating & welcoming. Lin had a crib set up for us (without us confirming the need) - it was a welcome sight! Breakfasts were hearty, yummy, & company was enjoyable (thank-you Lin for giving our G "baby cuddles" so we could eat mostly hands-free & having toddler-friendly place settings for our D!) As we have two young kids (infant & toddler), we appreciated the kitchenette, living space, & two bedrooms. Space cleaned daily. I'm certain we could have asked Lin & Steve for anything and they would have been more than accommodating. We will absolutely be back!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family